𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

-Wednesday-

I pull Charlie into a bookstore at the mall, we decided to go shopping because Charlie needs some new clothes or something.

"Okay, come on, Diana. We've been in here for hours." Charlie groans and I roll my eyes at him.

"It hasn't been fifteen minutes, I'm looking." I say as I scan the shelf, I run my finger over the books before dropping my hand. Nothing has caught my eye, I walk for the exit since Charlie has no interest in being in here anyway.

"Bath and body works next." He tells me pulling my hand to make me walk faster, I bump into someone and apologise before Charlie keeps pulling me. We get inside the store and he lets go of me.

"Bath bombs." He quickly walks over to the bath bombs and starts picking them all up looking at them. He takes two before moving on looking at other things.

"Which one should I get?" Charlie holds up two candles, I smell one and then the other.

"They smell the exact same." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"No they don't." He smells them both himself. He looks at the label before putting one back, he takes one walking up to pay. I follow looking at some of the bath bombs myself.

I need an outfit for Friday! I have no idea where we are going though, what kind of outfit would I need. I'll text her and ask.

Charlie finishes paying and we walk out of the store, I take out my phone and text Natalie.

Diana
Where are we going for the date? I need to know what kind of outfit to buy

"Let's go in here." Charlie pulls me into Victoria's Secret, I laugh pulling him back out.

"I don't want anything in there." I say and he pulls me back in. I huff trying to pull him back out.

"Why don't you buy some lingerie for the date?" He smiles and I laugh shaking my head. He's ridiculous.

"I'm serious, make her fall in love." He holds up a thong and I slap his hand. Someone looks at us and I smile politely at them.

"Stop Charlie." I whisper and he walks over to mannequin pointing at the lingerie on it. I feel my face heating up.

"You are so embarrassing." I snap at him and he looks around, he walks over to shelf holding up a set. He holds up a mostly see through pink bra and thong that had a rose on them and a garter belt on the thong. He hands them to me and I sigh, he looks through the shelf and pulls out long white see through socks with detail at the top along with a pink bow.

"Charlie—"

"Oh my god, look at that!" He runs over to a mannequin that had a silk, short, pink nightdress on. Kill me now. He grabs one of the top ones under neath it on the table.

"Charlie. I am not buying these."

"Then I will." He smiles taking the lingerie out of my hand. He begins walking towards the counter and I follow him embarrassed.

"Charlie—"

"Hi, can I just buy these please?" Charlie asks the woman at the counter, she nods smiling.

"Of course." She scans the items and I walk away from Charlie making my way outside the store. I check my phone for a reply from Natalie.

Natalie
It's nothing you need to worry about. I have bought an outfit for you, you'll wear it with no arguments. I paid a lot for it.