Brothers

Mike was still angry, he knew he had a angry issue, but he didn't want anyone knowing.

" What if Em won't want to be with me?

What if mentor will kick me off the team?

What if.... what if ......." Mike kept thinking and getting worried, he didn't want to be treated differently because of it.

He especially didn't want to loose Emily, Mike couldn't think about loosing her, but she was only 15, she wouldn't know how to deal with someone with anger problems.

Mike heard footsteps walking towards him from his behind.

" Can we talk? "

Mike knew that voice anywhere, Mike turned round and faced him, " what do you want Kevin? "

" to start off, your not useless," he said taking a step closer to Mike.

" I must be if you said that to someone you don't even know, " Mike snapped at him.

" Mike, I'm sorry for everything, I should have never have said any of that stuff, it was really bad of me, I say you have anger problems when I go off and do something like that, your my best bud Mike, and I don't want to loose you after one stupid mistake, I'll do anything to make it up to you," Kevin said feeling foolish that he was begging for forgiveness.

" I don't know dude, you hurt me pretty bad," Mike frowned.

" I know and I'm sorry."

Mike looked at him and smiled and gave his best friend a huge man hug.

" Brothers? " Mike asked.

" Brothers! " Kevin agreed, " lets go back, it's getting dark and I still need to track down Emily, I think she's hurting most of all."

" Oh she's still not shown up yet? " Mike asked getting worried for her.

Kevin shook his head, " you better find her and make sure she's ok! " Mike said to Kevin.

Kevin smiled and nodded and ran to go look for Emily.