Chapter 22

I'm sorry I've taken so long to upload but I haven't been very well.

Also this week I recieved a nasty fowl message from a new reader. Who also said she is going to make sure that all her friends are going to write bad comments on all of my books. I've never said a bad word to anyone on here, ever and to recieve such a message hurt. I love comments good or bad but this was just someone wanting to swear alot. Anyways thanks to wattpad they are looking into it for me. Like i told them, i have the best followers ever and i don't want someone like that to ruin that for us.

Anyway enough about that! Now its time for your along awaited chapter.

All my love Mel xoxo

Happy reading :)

Chapter 22

Isabella

Waking up I felt as cold as ice. Hearing voices I began to panic as everything came flooding back to me. Jaxon, The beatings and where I was. I tried curling my body up tighter into a ball but I felt large hands holding me down. Terror flooded through me at the thought that Jaxon had found me. I began lashing out. I fought with every in me to try and break free from his strong hold.

The hands multiplied. I felt them everywhere on me pinning me down. "NO MORE PLEASE. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU." I really couldn't bear to fight anymore. The pain was too excoriating to keep up fighting whoever it was off. Then like a snap of a finger, it was as if I had sunk back into darkness into some fairy-tale dream. When I heard the voice, I had yearned to hear. As well as the hands I longed to feel touching me again.

"Isabella please calm down. You're safe now. I'm here and I promise you, with all my heart I will never leave you again, ever." Tears sprung to my eyes wishing this was really happening but I knew I could never be that lucky.

I felt so cold and scared that I didn't want to open my eyes. I didn't want to see that I was still under that bush. I wanted to be here where I felt safe. Safe in my dreamy thoughts of Joshua.

After a lot of debating I tried opening my eyes. Soon the fear of opening my eyes turned into terror when I couldn't get my eyes to open. Fearing the worst, I began moving my hands around to see if I could feel out where I was. A large warm hand took hold of mine and squeezed it gently.

"Isabella it's me my love. Joshua. Please listen to me your safe. You're in the hospital." Feeling my hand against Joshua's lips made my insides melt. Making every terrifying thought, flee from my head. Feeling his fingertips run ever so softly up and down my arms I began to cry. 

Reaching my trembling hand up to my face; I felt some kind of cloth covering my eyes. "Oh Isabella." I heard Elle cry who was then joined by who I knew was Lisa. Hearing my best friend's cries was the best thing ever. They were here. They found me. My heart thumped softly against my chest for what felt like the first time since I had woken up. I could feel who I now knew was Elle and Lisa lean over my painful body as they hugged me. Even though pain shot through every part of me, I didn't care, they were here and most of all they had found me.