Chapter 19

Liam's P.O.V.

I awoke to the daylight that peered through the blinds of the window. Stretching my arms above my head, a yawn escaped my mouth. Last night was a night that I will never forget about, one that I will think about every time I see my dear Nicole.

Nicole.

I looked to my side at Nicole, her eyes closed, mouth parted and her soft breathing. She was stunningly beautiful as she slept, whilst her creamy, delectable skin called to me.

I put my hand on her stomach, her silky skin under my touch felt amazing. It felt right.

She was completely bare, and as was I. I loved to see her naked, even though last night was only the second time I've seen her completely bare.

She began moving as she slept, she moved closer to me, latching onto my arm and pulling me close to her.

I kissed her forehead softly as she nuzzled into my neck.

I know she was still mad about me leaving her for so many months. But I had a mission! I had to kill Peter..especially after what he had become. He was no longer human. He was something dark, and he had to be stopped.

I had been tracking him down at first because he shot my Nicole, and whoever hurts my mate will not go unpunished. But when I had finally found him, he was a grotesque being. His skin smelt rotten and he craved blood, kind of like a vampire.

It turns out, someone had crossed a werewolves DNA along with Peter's, but another thing was that he had been changed into a vampire as well. It's almost like they were trying to convert Peter into something that was mixed between a wolf and a vamp.

"You think too much," I heard Nicole mumble, her eyes still closed.

"Mind link. I forgot about that," I laughed at her.

She sat up, her chest in my face as she spoke.

"I've been listening to you think, and I don't think you should worry about Peter and what is happening. All of that doesn't matter when we are together," she whispered, her fingers tracing my abs.

"Your right," I whispered back to her.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her with as much passion as possible. I loved her so much and would be absolutely no where if it wasn't for her. My beautiful Nicole.

After all of the shit we've been through together, and her having to put up with me, I couldn't have asked for anyone better than her. She was truly my everything.

"I love you," I whispered to her, as she straddled me, our bodies pressed against each other so that no air could pass through us.

I could feel every inch of her against me, and I could already feel my erection coming on.

"Love me forever," she whispered.

I promise that I will always love you Nicole.

**

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Come on with the juicy details!" Claire hissed at me.

"No! I'm not telling you anything," I snapped at her.

It was about five in the afternoon and Liam was out with the warriors, checking our territory for intruders and such. Damn that was hot.

"I could smell your scent mixed with his as soon as you walked into the kitchen," she laughed, flipping the channel and settling on 'Scooby Doo.'

"Also, he's training to be a warrior so that's even more intriguing. Being a warrior is a big thing you know. You should seriously congratulate him," she winked.