Chapter 77 - Broken wi(n)dows

A.N: As the weekend ends, you get one more chapter. This one is a filler to wrap up a few things. 

I greatly appreciated all the comments on 76, but the vote was an equal split so you've all managed to make my life much harder (So thanks so much for that.) As the most indecisive person in the world, this will prove to be a challenge, I love them both so much.

 I'm just going to consider Seven's character arc and what would make the most sense for her at this time. Feel free to comment or send me a message if you have any ideas!

Thank you all for reading it and being so lovely.

:)

------------------

Wanda felt the small cylindrical vial in her hand before she could even blink. The stranger was gone and she was here alone, staring out at the field. How could she have even gotten that far without her being able to see her?

She shook her head and turned to go back inside.

"Maria? Natasha?" She called, trying to give them a warning of her impending presence. "I'm coming in."

She found them sat around the island, staring down at the notepad, Wanda moved closer to read it.

Red Serum is mind control. I couldn't say it, I'm sorry.

Please do something.

T.

p.s. Sorry about the broken window, promise I'll pay you back.

"She's gone?" Maria asked and Wanda nodded. "I have never been so confused as I am right now."

"Dreykov is actually chemically subjugating his agents now?" Natasha murmured, "Shit."

"What happened Wanda, did she do anything?" Maria questioned, then noticing the redhead's blush. "Did she do anything other than kiss you?" She made her inquiry more specific.

"She took her face off again, saying that her identity was complicated."

Natasha looked up at her, "Did you get a good look at her face?"

"Not really, she had blue eyes I think. That might not even be her actual face still." Wanda reasoned.

"She, uh- you know, and then she told me she couldn't tell me her name. She kissed me again and told me to 'be fast,' whatever that means. Then she was gone." Wanda shrugged, "She put this in my hand before she disappeared."

Wanda placed the vial carefully on the countertop and Maria and Natasha could only just stare, the redhead wanting to smack her for not leading with that.

"She want's us to synthesize an antidote?" Maria breathed out, staring down at the red liquid as if it were God.

"I think so, you saw what happened when she tried to explain what it was, she physically couldn't." Wanda sighed, "What spooked you? I've never seen you go so white."

Natasha closed her eyes and pinched her nose. "The branding."

Wanda realized where she had seen it before, "Oh god. She must've been in her class then, no?"

"Something like that." Natasha shrugged.

Maria typed something on her phone. "We need to go, who knows if her tracker pinged her location before she left."

"Okay," Natasha nodded, pocketing the serum. "Tell the team we've got things to discuss."

"Natasha?" Wanda asked, making the woman turn.