Our new home!

Lexa POV:

Well first things first I obviously told nobody and told nagito not to tell anyone especially mammon.

He said his lips were sealed

Next thing I started thinking on what I wanted to do with the money.

I thought about something's Everbody had mentioned

The brothers wanted their own rooms, Satan wanted to go to a library but I just never had time to take him to one. We needed a bigger kitchen cause we have more and more food to bring into the kitchen. My yard wasn't that big so Merida couldn't run around as much. We needed a finished basement with lots of room to store things in case of an emergency. We are probably going to need another car.

Once I wrote down most things, I left to cash in my winning ticket.

—————————————————————————

Later after cashing in my winning ticket and depositing it into my bank account I started looking for new places to live. We obviously can't stay in my current house since there are a lot of us now and I don't know if the brothers are the last ones to show up.

Doe was in his little doe ball form as he slept on my stomach I had my computer looking at house to buy

It took a couple of hours but I found a nice house with a more than enough rooms on nice plot of land, a built in library, a nice big kitchen and dining room, a pool, it already had a built in fence so no need to worry about Merida running around and getting lost in a forest or something. A nice balcony with a built in fire place and roof. The basement was also nice and finished, it looked quiet nice. It was also at a very good deal!

I decided to set up a showing and hopefully buy it before prices go up.

I called the number listed at the bottom

The man on the phone was very polite. We scheduled a time to meet up the next day. Doe practically begged to come with me promising me to be on his absolute best behavior! I agreed to it cause I thought I should give him a chance.

Something strange though, nagito doesn't seem to experience any side effects of his bad luck.

He suggested that the light almost falling on him was bad luck and him winning the lottery for me was good luck. But I didn't know for sure, that doesn't seems to equal eachother. But I decided that must be what it is since nothing else has happened.

—————————————————————————

We arrived at the house and the was real-estate agent there waiting

"Good day ma'am my name is Tyler we talked on the phone."

He stuck out his hand for me to shakes I grabbed it and shook it

"Yes it's nice to meet you I'm lexa and this is doe."

I gestured to doe

"And it's nice to meet you sir."

Tyler stuck out his hand for doe to shake but doe just looked at it and looked at him. Tyler laughed nervously

"Not a hand shaker that's fine. *clears throat* shall we get started with the tour?"

"Yes please."

"Gotcha! Right this way!"

We started walking around the house showing me the rooms. All the rooms seemed to be pretty spacious so that was good. He didn't mention any problems with the house, so at least I didn't need to fix anything. The basement was fine as well no need to fix it. He showed me the library, and I asked if the books will still be here if I decide to move in, he said if I'm fine with them still being here cause the original owners didn't want them. I asked about the fence around the property if it needed to be replaced. He assure me that the fence was nice and sturdy and there was no need to replace it. When we went outside and saw the pool doe stayed inside not wanting to get close to it.