"Im obsessed with you." - N

CREDIT ->> LUNAYNAOMI beautiful idea 💡

No one's POV-

It's been a few years since the Sully family have lived on the Island. They have had much fun and made new friends, they feel like they belong. Y/n is the chiefs youngest daughter, ever since she has met the Sully family is has be close with them, but she's been more close with Neteyam, the oldest son. Over the years she has been developing a crush on him, she didn't really know she was liking him until one of her friends and her older sister had pointed out that they said she might like Neteyam. "Y/n, are you like obsessed with Neteyam or something?" One of her friends asked "What?! No?" She answered "well you've been awfully close with that forest boy" "his name is not forest boy, it's Neteyam." Y/n snapped. Y/n had just noticed how she snapped and corrected her own friend and realised she is obsessed with him.

As the beginning had said, few years, Neteyam has also been developing a crush on y/n. He had told his brother Lo'ak, and told heim to shut his mouth and not tell anyone as expected Lo'ak had told Kiri but Kiri promised to keep it as a secret as she really didn't care. His friends started to find their own way knowing that he liked her and would say "Yo dude, do you like Y/n? You've been staring at her with all lovey dovey eyes" his friend mocked "shut up bro, no I don't. I'm just keeping an eye out for her y'know?, she was there when I first came." Neteyam answer, "OOooOoOo someone's got a little crushhhh" Ao'nung mocked "I'll tell Kiri you TRY SO DAMN HARD to dream 'bout you and her together" Neteyam smirked "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT"

Few days later
(Neteyam POV-)

It's been a few days since I've been staring at Y/n.. NOT WEIRDLY my mind is just too obsessed with her. Whenever I try to stop thinking about her it just comes back to me and I can't stop, I hope that's not a bad thing, I don't think it is...?. Anyways, my friends have been saying they heard one of the girls talk about how Y/n thinks about me, how she says that she loves me and wish's we could be together. I don't know why but when I heard that my expressions lit up and my tail was wagging like crazy!!, Not gonna lie here but I think I am obsessed over her myself.

As I was sitting and eating my breakfast Tuk came to me "Neteyam!!, can you play with me and Y/n? We're going to put pretty sea shells in our hair!!" She said "So do I have to put some in my hair if I play?" I ask "YES!!" Tuk answered, it can't be that bad though. Plus my friends are going somewhere I don't wanna go so I may as well play, ALSO Y/N IS THERE SO YAYY "Neteyam.?" Tuk said making me snap out of what I was thinking "Yeah i'll play" I smile happily "YAYYY I'LL GO TELL Y/N!" Before I could tell her not to she ran off

After I was done eating I came outside "Oh hi Neteyam!" Y/n waved at me, she's so cute "Hi!" I waved back smiling "so what would you two like for your hair shells?" Tuk asked, I figured we were playing a shop game "uhhh can I please have a bright pink shell in my hair please?" Y/n asked pointing at the shell for Tuk to know "Sure thing Ma'am!" Tuk said, grabbing the shell "right here?" "Anywhere is fine" y/n smiled, Tuk then moved to Y/n and placed the shell on the front part of her hair "Done!!" Tuk said backing up "can I see?" "Yeah!!" Tuk passed the mirror to Y/n, not gonna lie Y/n looked beautiful and Tuk did a great job on where to put the shell "ITS BEAUTIFUL TUK!! I CANT WAIT TO GET MORE WHEN I COME!!" Y/n then went behind me, I guess we just go behind eachother to get more shell in our hair, I think. "Hello sir!" "Hello!" I smiled "What would you like in your hair??" She asked "can I have that light blue shell?" I pointed "Of course!" She then got the shell and came close to me "where would you like it?" "Around the front or back is fine" I said then bending down for Tuk to clip the shell on "all done!" "Thank you, can I see??" "Here you go!"

After a few minutes of playing it was time to go eat lunch "that was great ime playing with you and Tuk" Y/n said catching up to walk with me "really?, I thought I was boring if I'm being honest" she giggled, how cute. "Your not boring, you were actually better at playing with kids than my brother, shh don't tell him" Y/n said whispering in my ear at the last part "Wanna sit with me when we eat?" I ask "sure, I would love too"

TIME SKIP BITCH
(Confession night, Y/n POV)

I was following Neteyam as he had said he wanted to show me something. When we finally arrived I looked around, it was a beautiful spacious cave with glowing flowers and a few plants. "How did you find this place?, even I didn't know this existed" he just laughs and says "I don't know either, I was bored yesterday and just walked around, mucking around and then I found this place" he explains "it's beautiful, do you like it?" I say touching one of the plants "yeah, that's why I brought you" he smiles "Y/n I need to tell you something." I look at him giving my full attention

"Yes?"

"Y/n. I'm obsessed with you, not in a weird way. I just- I'm in love with you Y/n. Your my everything, I would risk anything just to be with you Y/n. I see you."

He had confessed. Oh my Eywa, he sees me? "I- I see you too Neteyam." I say and start to get flustered, Neteyam then leans in a cups my cheek "May I?" He asked looking down at my ocean eyes then flicks to my lips "You may" we both leaned in.

A/n-

IVE BEEN TRYING TO RID OF MY DRAFTS ITS JUST SO ANNOYING, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS IT TOOK FOREVER 🤭🤭👹..

WC- 1100