Chapter 16~

We danced for a few more songs, until Brian leaned down to my ear and whispered "Let's get out of here." I happily obliged, and we sunk out of the mansion.

"Are we going to the cabin?" I asked, as we past the house. He smiled and said "Yes, honey, we're heading to the Love Shack." He winked at me, and I giggled.

When we reached the cabin, we walked in, and he closed and locked the door behind us. As soon as the door was closed, he pushed me up against it, and crashed his lips to mine. I hungrily kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pressed me further into the door, and that's when things really started to heat up. We broke the kiss for air, then he moved his lips to my neck. I moaned and moved my head to the side, allowing him more access.

He kissed up to my ear, and gently nibbled on my earlobe, before saying "You have no idea, how amazing you look in that dress, right now."

He continued his assault on my neck, before kissing along my jawline. He gently turned my head until it was facing him, and gently pressed his lips against mine.

I opened my eyes and looked into his, and said "I love you....so much."

He pressed his forehead to mine, and said "I love you, too....You're my everything." 

I smiled and stepped up on my tip toes to kiss him. He kissed me back and sighed. "As much as I love this dress on you...Sadly, it must come off."

I smiled and he reached over behind me, and started pulling down the zipper on the back of the dress. The zipper stopped at my lower back, and when he got it completely unzipped, he slipped one of the straps off my shoulder, and kissed the exposed skin.

I sighed as he started kissing along my shoulder, and moving towards my back. He walked behind me, and I sighed and I felt his perfect lips, trail down my back. 

He kissed back up to my shoulder, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Time to let your beautiful skin, breathe."

With that, he slipped the other strap off, and the blood red dress pooled at my feet.

~~

I smiled and snuggled into his side, with my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. 

He kissed the top of my head and said "That never gets old."

I giggled and said "Yeah...We should do that more often."

He smiled and said "Oh I hope so."

I smiled and that's when I remembered John...Should I tell him that he knows? What if he gets mad?

Come on Jeordie, how bad could it be?

"Brian, I have to tell you something..."

He said "Okay...What is it, Jeordie?"

I got really nervous, and I sat up. Brian sat up and asked "Jeordie? Jeordie baby, what's wrong?"

I pulled the sheets higher up on me and said "John...John knows.....About us."

His eyes went wide and asked "What? John?"

"John he...He's my friend. He's the one that helped get me to the infirmary after your dad..."

He asked "How...How did he find out?"

I bit my lip nervously and said "The note you left me on my bed...He saw it."

He sighed and said "Dammit....Please tell me he won't tell anyone?"

"He won't tell a soul, I swear. I made him promise me to keep it a secret, and he will."

He sighed in relief, and laid back down on the bed. "Okay, good."

I smiled and laid back down with him. He groaned and said "Come here, you." He wrapped his arms back around me, and pulled me into his chest.

I giggled and he started kissing my neck, and it was turning me on a little.

I smiled and asked "You know what this means, don't you?"

He smirked and said "Of course I do.." With that, he was quickly on top with his body between my legs, and he said "It means round two with you, gorgeous."