Chapter 45: Game Night Part 3 Last Night in Miami

It was still game night but it was hella late! Brit , Candy, Roc , David , Kane & Nate left to go do their own thing. I was peaking outside our room at the sexual party going on with Shawn , Blaze , Jovonnie & the rest of gang. It was a lot of moaning, licking, sucking and at that moment Jovonnie was about to slide in Bentley. JB was eating at Shawn's cakes and Blaze was giving my brother head while he was getting spanked.

Chris: He came up behind me watching from the room door and what I felt was his Dick so hard against my cheeks.

Me: Babe, so do you want to join them as I turned around looking at him. As he kissed me on my neck. He looked me in my eyes then he pulled me in the room locking the door behind me.

Chris: Naw we aren't joining them this time. I just got you back, in my life I'm greedy! Not sharing you with no one besides I have a surprise.

Me: What you got in here that you had hide from me. I was thinking in my head what it could be. I know Chris love to surprise me with things. When I said that he went into the draw, and he pulled out a bunch of toys. When did you get into toys?

Chris: well, me & Jovonnie went into one sex store, and I was like man I need to get some stuff. Something new and something fun. He also pulled out this suit that was a policeman outfit. He went into the bathroom to put it on and when he came out, he said police Chris at your service. He looked hot! He had on the hat and uniform with the badge to go with it.

Me: you know what's funny you look like you could be a real officer. The irony is that you were such a bad boy running from the police and now you became one. He started to chuckle a little bit when I said that, but he was in character as he said sir get out of the bed. I said make me get out of the bed!

Chris: Don't make me hurt you Mjay! Get out of bed and spread them so I can search you. When he said that my dick was instantly hard because he was giving police vibes! I literally went up against the wall placing my hands on them as he came behind me putting his dick right at my ass! I can feel it hard through the uniform pants. He said have you been drinking tonight sir?

Me: Yea I drank an ocean filled of rum, vodka & whiskey! Now what! What you're going to do to me!

Chris: Ima have to take you into the station but first I got to make sure you're not hiding anything. He pulled down my underwear and he told me to bend over as he licked his finger then slide it gently inside me as he worked his finger in and out of me. I moaned out saying Chris! He said no baby it's officer Chris as he kissed the back of my neck moving down my back. He caressed my nipples and pinched them while he did it. Next thing I know he pulled out a police cane. He took it gently spank me on the ass a few times. At the point I was so turned on and fully invested into the role play! He could've done whatever he wanted to me at this point I was totally submissive to him!

Chris pulled me to the bed where he made me get on all four with my ass up high! He took his wet pink tongue n break through the tightness of my hole as he spanked my cheeks! I moaned out saying officer Chris go deeper. Chris masculinity was through the roof as he took total control of my body, and I got lost in the moment feeling orgasmic free. He tongues fuck me until my hole was drippy wet and he pulled out the cuffs. He said turn over as he cuffed my two hands together. He said I'm taking you in, but I want to have some fun with you first. He took off his pants as he was wearing nothing under the uniform pants. As I was laying on my back Chris came by my mouth and slide coco into my throat. He started bouncing and throat fucking me and all I did was let him! His dick felt so hard in my mouth as I liked that head when it pulled out putting it on my lips!

He sat down at the edge of the bed, and I went on top of him putting him his head through my cuffed arms letting him slide his dick inside my gapping wet hole! I started moaning out as I was still a little tight, but Coco pushed through my walls! He still had on the police hat as I kissed him looking unbelievably handsome. As I started getting use to his dick digging deep inside me, I started riding his dick with pace as he bites me on my bottom lip! He spanked me saying ride this dick! He is whispering in my ear I love you so much as he put my legs over his shoulder! He started pounding my shit like his life depended on it like! Chris had my hole sounding like macaroni and cheese getting mixed in a pot! I was submissively taking his stokes like a G and moaning the loudest I think I ever did in my life! It felt so good as he was hitting my prostate! A tingly feeling started coming over me as I felt like I was almost at the peak of my mountain.