Chapter 2 🩸

"All Might!" The small student cried out in relief at the man as [Name]'s eyes turned to slits and widened as they stared at the hero.

"A-All Might..." From the files Shigaraki had returned when he had invaded the academy, the green-haired student, [Name] had now deduced that he was Midoriya.[Name] didn't remember a lot, but they remembered the file at the very top. Midoriya Izuku.

"It's fine now, because I am here!" Allmight yelled his signature line as [Name]'s aura radiated pure malice as their grip on Midoriya's skull tightened, their arm now fully healed, and said boy grabbed [Name] by the wrist and attempted to loosen their grip.

"I've been waiting, hero, you scum of society." Shigaraki's voice rose a few octaves as he said his words. All Might suddenly disappeared, taking out the small, meek villains on his way, as he landed next to the hero [Name] had taken out earlier.

As the hero rescued the three students, [name] felt their arm being ripped off Midoriya. [Name] clutched their arm in pain again, seeing the appendage turn an angry red as their body once more began to heal. [Name] also noticed the hand that usually resides on Shigaraki's face was now laying pathetically on the ground.

[Name] stood still, listening to Shigaraki scramble for the hand on the ground as he muttered nonsense. [Name]'s arm is now back to its usual state, no longer the flaming red it was before.

"All Might, be cautious! That villain next to the hand guy can heal themselves, even regenerate decapitated limbs!" Midoriya warned as All Might's eyes flicked to the villain in question. What he noticed was that the villain appeared enraged with him while also exhausted.

After some reassurance from All Might, the three students began to walk away with their critically injured teacher. All Might then charged at Shigaraki.

"[Name]." Shigaraki said that as to the number one hero, the villain, who was quite a distance away from Shigaraki, seemingly teleported right in front of him.

[Name] scrunched their eyes in pain again as All Might took notice of the wounds he had inflicted slowly closing over and healing without a scar as if they hadn't even happened.

[Name] attempted to slash the hero with their sharp nails, but the hero avoided it and punched [Name] in the stomach, leaving an empty hole to fill their stomach as All Might retracted his hand that was now soaked in the villain's blood.

Expecting the villain to be dead All Might was shocked to see the wound on their stomach slowly close as the muscle underneath wormed its way back into place along with their clothes. "So a fatal hit doesn't work either..." All Might jumped back as [Name] began to chase him around the arena, eyes blazing with fury.

"It won't work, you know. Even if you scattered them into hundreds of pieces, it wouldn't kill them; they would eventually piece themselves back together again." Shigaraki bragged. "It would be better to scatter them into thousands of pieces and expose each and every bit to the sunlight."

All Might suddenly dashed behind [Name] and grabbed them by the waist, suplexing them as [Name] felt their upper half being absorbed through a warp gate and end up underneath the hero.

[Name] growled angrily, managing to grip tightly onto one of All Might's sides, hearing the hero hiss in pain as [Name] squeezed the place they knew his weak spot was. "I-Is that how it is?" All Might hissed out loudly.

"Were you trying to keep them from moving? You won't stop them by doing that." Shigaraki chided All Might. "[Name] is incredibly strong, you know?"

"This is good, Kurogiri." Shigaraki spoke to his right-hand man as All Might tried to pry your fingers off his weak spot with little success.

"I do not want guts and blood overflowing within me, but for you, All Might, I can make an exception." Kurogiri spoke as [Name] began to retreat into the warp gate, dragging All Might with them. "Restraining you was [Name]'s job. Then, when half your body was in the warp gate, I'd shut it tight and tear you apart; that is my job."

[Name] noticed Midoriya running towards them and jumped towards All Might; however, Kurogiri placed a warp gate, and with Midoriya not having enough time to move, he would have been sucked into the warp gate if it wasn't for another student.

A male with spiky blonde hair and crimson eyes pinned Kurogiri to the floor. "You're in the way, Deku!" The blonde yelled.

[Name] felt a sudden cold creep up their body as their right leg and arm were encased in ice loosening their grip on All Might slightly as [Name] growled at the half-red, half-white-haired male.

"All I heard was that you were here planning to kill All Might." The male, [Name] heard All Might mutter, which gave [Name] a clue that the boy's name must be Todoroki. All Might escaped from [Name]'s grip as [Name]'s tried to reach for him again using their left hand.

Another male turned up, with spiky red hair and equally red eyes, and jumped down, attempting to attack Shigaraki, who the latter dodged. "The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you," Todoroki spoke as he ignored [Name]'s furious snarls.

"Kurogiri, our exit and entrance, has been captured... we're in trouble." Shigaraki muttered as he observed the scene in front of him. "Students are amazing these days, they make us look bad."

"[Name]." Shigaraki commanded as [Name] vanished through one warp gate and climbed out the other, their limbs breaking off with the ice as they crumpled to the ground as their limbs began to regenerate.A deep yawn was heard from them as they regenerated.

"Get back, everyone!" All Might ordered as [Name] watched his ankle reassemble and his hand regain its fingers. [Name] yawned once more as they stood up.

"What kind of quirk do they have? Multiple?" All Might interrogated Shigaraki as the latter laughed.

"It's only one quirk; well, you could classify it as a quirk." Shigaraki responded as [Name]'s muscles began to be covered by skin layers. "[Name] is able to take you at 100% of your power, All Might."

"They're a super-efficient demon."

'[Name], you mustn't!"