1.6

"Watch me work the pole like you work a cash register."

~~~

Harry was sitting right up front, leaning forward in the comfortable seat, eyes trained on the silver pole, which was glistening. The whole place was dark except the area around pole, thanks to the single spotlight shining on it.

That's when the music started.

It was merely a beat, really, not an actual song, but Louis Tomlinson still strutted like a fucking god onto the stage, owning it like a true queen.

His legs were covered in fishnet leggings and, holy hell, they were amazing. Louis's legs looked even more tan, even more defined, even move delicious and they were causing Harry to get uncomfortable in his lower region- and Louis hadn't even started yet.

At that note, a light piano started playing, and Louis gripped the pole, smirking right at Harry as he suddenly threw his left leg up, hooking it around the pole, and using his right leg to push off and swing around it, dropping to the floor and tilting his head back.

Harry gasped. The light reflected on purple-ish blue bruises on Louis's neck, ones he had tried to cover, ones that Harry gave him.

An other drop of the piano, Louis was up, throwing his left leg way up at an agonizing height, showing a glimpse of turquoise panties under his fishnets, before he was wrapped and swinging around the pole once more.

The whole club was silent, watching in shock as Louis dropped from the pole and onto the ground, crawling maliciously towards the front of the stage, a naughty glint in his blue eyes.

Suddenly, all of the lights were on, and there was a yell. Harry jumped up, looking around, and- oh!

People were rushing in, panicking, talking about a fire down the street- the other strip club.

Harry's eyes widened and he rushed towards the door. Louis kicked off his heels and rushed out towards Harry. The air outside was a bit chilly, but there wasn't any wind, it was just cold.

Louis took off after Harry's retreating figure, yanking the car door open. Harry merely glanced at him before motioning for Louis to get in and they drove off towards Harry's place of work.

~~~

Harry could feel Louis staring at his hunched figure as he sat on the front steps of the large apartment building next to the burnt-down strip club.

Firemen were starting to leave and there was an ambulance pulling out. Almost everyone was able to make it out.

Almost.

~~~

Harry sat in the police station, fiddling with the papers on the desk. His boss was on his left, Louis on his right, and Louis's boss next to Louis.

Louis and Harry, as the practical managers of each club, were required to come.

"And that's why I think that Mr. Scott Rosa started the fire at Alive," Peter Evans concluded, folding his hands together.

"Let me know, Peter, how I could start a fire at your club while I was at my club!" Scott said angrily, eyeing the other man in pure spite.

The two exchanged nasty looks.

"Harry, where were you during the incident?" The man asked. Officer Harrell.

"I was... I was at The Dollhouse," Harry admitted.

Everyone, including Louis, looked over at Harry in surprise.

Why didn't he lie?

Harry thought about it. Harry's co-workers saw Louis get out of Harry's Range Rover. Peter didn't know now, but it could possibly get around, and Harry could get in serious trouble.

"Harry, why were you over there?" Officer Harrell asked.

"I-I was watching Louis. I wanted to recruit him."

"Recruit Louis?" Peter asked in shock. "You wanted to recruit someone?"

Harry blinked before looking at Louis, who blinked back.

"Louis felt threatened in the environment that The Dollhouse is districted at. I went behind everyone's backs and was trying to recruit Louis and a few other dancers to talk to the city board and get The Dollhouse moved to somewhere safer."

Harry had never lied so well in his life, but, now that he thought about it, he wouldn't mind if Louis was exchanged to a new district.

"Did you see Scott Rosa at the club?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Aha!" Peter interrupted. "He wasn't there! He obviously-"

"Could've been in his office," Harry interrupted this time, eyeing Peter.

There was no way Scott set Alive on fire. The Dollhouse may not have been number one, but Scott seemed like to type that wouldn't try to destroy something for power.

Harry was observant. He just knew these things.

"Mr. Styles is right," Officer Harrell said. "The rivalry has nothing to do with this. I know that the evidence says the fire was started by someone intentionally, but-"

"But nothing! You will find out who started that fire and I will sue the hell out of them!" Peter yelled.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"They've identified the bodies of the two dead people," a woman said briskly. "And one wasn't supposed to be in that club."

~~~

Hm. So.

The City is posted if anyone wants to read.

Congrats, you've made it to the plot. Who knew? Lol no one that was random as shit.

QOTC: Who do you think died in the fire??

PQOTC: hey I lazy does anyone know any good Larry mpregs???

Xx