Forty six

The whole house is quiet. It's early, half way through January. It's cold, but under the covers it's warm.

Harry's arm is draped over my waist, head on my chest and hair tickling my chin. His lips are parted as he sleeps peacefully, but I can tell he's moments away from waking by the movement behind his eyelids.

Life is finally peaceful again. It's been easy, with no one targeting us or the pack. This is what it's supposed to be like. We're together, no pack war, no threats and just... it's so peaceful it's almost frightening. But imma hold on to it as long as I can, because as long as Harry is right here with me, everything will be fine.

As I watch him, I think over what I'm about to ask him. Our relationship hasn't been the smoothest, from the rough start on my account, to the losses and trails we've faced. But we made it, and while we're married and already mates, which I'm just so lucky and doesn't feel real, I want him in every possible way.

"Morning." He murmurs, breaking me from my thoughts. I smile down at him, pushing his long hair away from his forehead.

"Morning, love."

I study his face, taking in the chiseled line of his jaw. Despite only being here for just over six months, he's grown a lot lately. It'll be because his wolf is finally catching up to him and so it being so close to his birthday, but he looks more grown now. But he still has some of his soft edges, all the ones I love.

"You're so handsome." I whisper, following the bridge of his nose as he crinkles it.

"Are you trying to sweet talk me?" He giggles, that laugh that makes butterflies appear. His hand travels down my side however, only to land on my crotch. "You're not even hard... what are you up to?" He squints at me suspiciously.

I let out a laugh. "I could change that if you want..." I lift my hips up into his hand, taking a deep breath of his scent surrounding us. Harry just giggles more, ignoring my pout as he lets go of his grip on me.
"I was just speaking the truth. You're handsome."

"You know I prefer pretty, but handsome is still good." He smiles up at me, eyes resting on my features. "What are you thinking about? I can sense you're emotions you know?"

"Oh wow, can you my mate?" He laughs as I grin at him, flipping us so he lands on his back and I hover over him slightly, resting on my elbow.

Harry smiles at me, nodding with a cute noise of agreement.

"I wanted to ask you opinion on something." I start, tucking a loose curl away from his eyes.

"Ok. You can ask me anything." His big green eyes stare up at me, and suddenly, I don't even feel nervous.

"I don't think we talked about it, and I know I shouldn't have brought it up sooner, but did you wanna mark me too?"

He just blinks up at me for a moment, but I can't ignore the sudden hint of arousal that mixes with his scent.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I smirk, tracing my hand up this waist under his shirt, which I'm about 90% sure is mine, but at this point it could be considered as both of ours.

Harry nods, biting his lower lip as he just watches me. He looks so innocent. He drives me crazy.

"I've never seen a mate mark on an alpha before." He confesses.

"Really? Well, I guess it isn't exactly common. Thought nothing about us is exactly 'common' either. I just want us to be together, in every single way." I tell him, leaning down and leaving a single kiss to his mark.

"No, there isn't really. But thank you, for asking I mean. It means a lot to me." Harry cups my cheeks, thumbs rubbing by my eyes. "When?"

"Now?"

"Right now?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Ok."

Then he links his hands in the back of my hair and pulling him down into a heated kiss. His tongue immediately meets mine, and ignore any thought about morning breath, because who fucking cares.

His hands are everywhere, and so are mine. I can feel the wetness between his thighs when slip in between his legs, breaking away from him.

"If I'm gonna mark you, I'm gonna ride you." He whispers into my ear as he sits up. I almost choke, but grab his ass to pull him up to straddle me.

Once we're both comfortable, and both our clothes are completely gone, I'm reaching behind him and pressing a digit against him. He mouths at my neck, testing spots as he sucks, as I breach him.

It's when I had a second finger into him and he begins rocking his hips, making his cock rub against mine, making me even harder. The fact that I know where this is leading is making my stomach drop in waves, feeling his skin against me warming me even more.

"Good?" I ask, breathless to which he responds with a panting "yes."

Harry raises onto his knees, and grabbing me and lining it up to his hole. He's so wet, it's easy entrance as he slowly sinks down onto me. We both moan out, him shivering against me and holds onto my shoulders.

"Hmmm, love you." He gasps out, he's eyes rolling back as he grinds his hips.

"Love you." I groan out, feeling the grip on my shoulders tighten as he lifts himself up and sinks down onto me again. "Yes, Haz. Just like that."

He picks up the pace, quickening his movements. It's just the sound of skin of slapping together and us that fills the room, and I hold onto him, feeling him tight around me and I know this is heaven.

Harry looks me in the eyes, pupils dilated and red lips parted. His hair is messy from sleep and my hands. He looks wrecked and I love that it's because of me.

His hand runs up the side of my neck, slowly feeling the goosebumps under his fingers until he stops where my shoulder meets my neck. He presses, and I moan out, bucking up into him as he sinks down onto me over and over.

"There? I think there." He mumbles, words a little broken as he presses against the sensitive spot again.

"Yeah, right there." I agree. I can feel my knot growing, and I know he does too when he squeezes he's eyes shut for a second until it finally catches on inside him.

"You sure?" He sounds drunk.

"Definitely." I know I do too.

"Knot me."

"I am." It's then that it hits me, and Harry yanks my head to the side with a grip in my hair.

I watch as his teeth extend, long canines pearly white before he sinks them into my neck.

It like I come over and over again as I yell out. I can feel Harry squeezing around me, him coming between us, but his teeth in my neck makes me go blank.

Until I'm hit with everything all at once. The feeling of being so connected to someone, feeling everything they do and realising it's exactly the same as you, is indescribable.

He pulls away, licking the mark a few times before he's leaning against me and my body gives in, falling back against the bed. Harry lays on top of me, hugging me tightly as I can't help but buck up into him a few more times.

That was a different experience than when I marked him. It was a different feeling, as if his wolf fully intertwined with mine again, but stronger. It was more intense, intimate, with no pressure or people surrounding us.

It's was perfect.

"You're the perfect mate." Harry says, eyes bright as he lifts himself up, hands either side of my chest. He studying the new mark in my neck, tracing his finger around it. "Perfect. We match now."

"Best way to be. Matching with you." He chuckles at my slurred words, and I just grin at the sound. I ignore the stinging pain settling in and look up at him. "Perfect omega."