14

Y/N POV:

I look at Jenna resting my head on the mattress in front of her, million things going through my head trying to take it as calm as possible. I reach out my hand for her to hold slowly making sure I don't scare her again. She takes my hand in hers wiping her tears with the other. "Do you wanna talk about it my love?" I ask. "I don't know." Jenna says unsure letting out a sob looking at me trough her tears. "I'm sorry." She says. I look at her confused "Sorry about what?". She holds my hand tighter "You'll know eventually, I can't tell you now but you have to understand that it caused me a lot of trauma and I think that's why I snapped at you before I was afraid I would get a nightmare again." I think of the worst things that could've happened to her growing concerned on what she meant by 'you'll know eventually'.

"You want a hug?" I ask softly, she nods at that and I get on the bed with her engulfing her in a hug. She melts into my arms as I kiss her temple going trough her hair comforting her as much as possible. I start rocking us back and forth slowly resting my head on hers fighting the urge to now spill my own tears. I hate seeing her so broken, she has so much on her plate I wish I could just take her pain in with my own to see her shine again. She moves her head right on my heart listening to my heartbeat I see her close her eyes. " I want your heart to never stop beating Y/n." She says above a whisper tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey look at me." I begin to say taking her face in my hands, "It won't stop beating any day now or tomorrow it will eventually but not until we both grown old together okay?" I say sincerely, caressing her cheek. She lets out a sob at that nodding her head leaning back into my chest wrapping her arms around my stomach like I would disappear any minute now. I stare out the window thinking why she is so scared of me dying or leaving soon, I want answers and I want to know what caused her to be broken like this. I clench my jaw letting out a couple tears resting my head on top of Jenna's like before. I lay us both down so we can catch some sleep. " Remember I'm here to protect you and the nightmares are not real my love." I say to her wiping the last of her tears. she nods and hides her body into mine, as both of us slowly drift off to sleep.

-----------

"Okay yes thank you I will let her know." I hear making me wake up groaning, Jenna glances at me playing with her lip. "Perfect thank you." She says into the phone before hanging up. "What was that about?" I rasp out rubbing my eyes. "Remember when I told you about Calvin Klein?" she says smiling a bit. I nod my head yes singling for her to continue. "Well they reached out and guess what, they us to model for their new underwear collection." She says excited. " That's great but why us?" I ask sitting up. "They want to represent Intersex people and raise awareness. And I told them I know someone, and they are happily willing to work with the both of us." She says clapping her hands together. "That's amazing, when and where babe?" I ask smiling at her truly happy to see her smile.

"Well actually tomorrow morning they want us to be there for fittings at 8." She says jumping onto my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. "Okay I'm excited." I say chuckling catching her. "You feeling any better?" I ask her. She shrugs at that making me give her a knowingly look. "We will get trough it together day by day." I assure her, that makes her look into her lap sadly. "Yeah together." she repeats what I said. "Okay let's go downstairs I just got on the good side of your dad I don't want him thinking we are doing the dirty being up here so long." I say trying to lighten up the mood sitting up putting on some clothes. She lets out a chuckle and follows suit opening the door we make our way downstairs the smell of breakfast interrupting our noses.

"Good morning." we both say. "Breakfast smells nice." I admit going to the kitchen, Jenna by my side. "Thank you mija come sit food is ready." Natalie says. We gather around the table fixing our plates with the delicious food Natalie made for us. "You didn't have to do so much mom." Jenna says. "Oh don't be stupid mija you are guests of course I will make food." She scolds Jenna, laughing. "Thank you really you didn't have to do so much." I agree with Jenna. Earning a don't worry from her mother. We talk a little about how everyone slept tonight and what was on plan for today. "Well I have some exiting news." Jenna starts, making me look confused at her while chewing my food. "Babe it's about the Calvin Klein." She says making me groan remembering "Right." I say taking a bite of the scrambled eggs. "Calvin Klein wants me and Y/n to model for the new underwear collection." She says excitedly to the people around the table. "That's amazing." they all say congratulating the both of us.

"Y/n you didn't mention you model." Aaliyah says catching my attention. "I didn't know I was gonna model for it until today morning it was a surprise for myself too." I say. "Yeah they wanted someone that's Intersex to model for them to raise awareness." Jenna says smiling. The table grows quiet at that. "Isn't that amazing." Jenna continues not aware that an awkward silence filled the table. "Y/N you are intersex?" Edward asks me. I nod slowly at that. "So you can get my daughter pregnant." He asks. I choke on the food I was chewing hearing those words escape his mouth. Jenna pats my back. "Yes I could get her pregnant." I say scared looking at Jenna getting a sorry look from her that she exposed me like that.

I hold her hand under the table signalling her it's okay. "Well that's amazing!" Natalie exclaims breaking the silence. Making me and Jenna share another look of confusion again. "What?" we say at the same time. "Well I was worried that Jenna wouldn't be able to give me grandkids, but not anymore it's amazing. Jenna you found the perfect girl." she says smiling. "Mom seriously?" Jenna asks. I stare at Jenna's dad as Jenna starts talking with her mom. "Don't you dare get her pregnant at this age Y/n." He says giving me a death stare making me gulp on my own spit nodding at him.

I see Aaliyah enjoying this whole situation making me roll my eyes at her chuckling. "But yes I have to agree with your dad use protection until you guys are sure it's what you want and not in this age." Natalie agrees with Edward. Making Jenna's cheeks flush red from embarrassment. "You guys are so embarrassinggggggg." Jenna says covering her face sinking in her chair. Making all of us laugh.

----------------

1256 Words.
Why is Jenna so unsure of Y/n not being alive?