It all ends.

Ambree and Harry woke up in a completely white room, both of them clean and other clothes than before and Harry having no glasses.

They stood up and looked around

They saw a bench and walked over to it when they saw something under. They looked what it was and jumped back in surprise when they saw an ugly looking boney and bloody baby that looked like Voldemort.

"You can't help, Bree, Harry, you wonderful girl and boy." They heard the voice of Dumbledore say. "You brave, brave man and woman. Let us walk."

The both of them followed Dumbledore and walked alongside him.

"Professor, what is that?" Harry asked.

"Something beyond either of our help. A part of Voldemort sent here to die."

"And exactly where are we?"

"I was gonna ask you that. Where would you say that we are?"

"Well, it looks like King's Cross station. Only cleaner and without all the trains." Bree answered.

"King's cross, is that right? This is, as they say, your party. I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort have been connected by something other than fate since that night in Godric's Hollow all those years ago."

"So it's true then, sir? A part of him lives within us doesn't it?" Bree asked.

"Did. It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself. You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Ambree and Harry."

They finally sat down on a bench the twins either side of Dumbledore.

"We have to go back, haven't we?"

"Oh. That's up to you."

"We have a choice?"

"Oh, yes. We're in King's Cross, you say? I think if you so desires, you'd be able to board a train."

"And where would it take us?"

"On." He said and stood up again and looked ahead of him.

Both of the twins now stood up too and Bree told Dumbledore, "Voldemort had the Elder wand."

"True." He said and turned to them.

"And the snake's still alive."

"Yes."

"And we've nothing to kill it with." Harry said.

"Help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those who ask for it. I've always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. Words are in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of Magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. But I would in this case, amend my original statement to this; Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it. Do not pity the dead. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love."

"Professor, our mother's Patronus was a doe, wasn't it? The same as Professor Snape's. It's curious, don't you think?" Harry asked.

"Actually, if I think about it. It doesn't seem curious at all. I'll be going now, Ambree and Harry."

"Professor?" Dumbledore stopped. "Is this all real? Or is it just happening inside my head?"

"Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry. Why should that mean that it's not real?" Then he turned around and vanished away.

"Professor? What should we do?" Harry called after him.

*
After the powerful force of the death curse, Voldemort fell down to the ground and opened his eyes moments later and found Bellatrix hovering over him.