Not Quite Human

The Finale: Chapter 3 of ?

-Tommy's POV-

Today was the day.

Finally, we were going to kill Dream, for good.

It's what I should've done a year ago, when I had the chance. But I won't hesitate this time.

I walked over to the shambles of L'Manberg. The entire city was quiet. It was creepy, to say the least.

I made my way to the top of what remained of the device used to destroy L'Manberg for good. My feet dangled over the edge and I looked down on the crater that was left in place of my country.

This was all Dream's fault. I picked up a loose piece of obsidian and threw it as hard as I could into the crater below. I had to steady myself from the momentum so I didn't fall off too.

What a stupid way that would be to lose my last life.

Funny, considering I almost purposefully went out the same way, I thought, remembering the tower I had built in exile. All because of Dream.

I fucking hate Dream.

But today this ends.

"Uh...Hello?" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned over one shoulder, and there was Tubbo. I gave him a confused look.

"Why the confused tone mate?" I asked. Tubbo sat down beside me. We were both clad in armor, apart from our head pieces, which we sat beside ourselves.

"Well, you were kind of zoned out there, didn't want to scare you man." Tubbo responded.

Of course, this offended me.

"You wouldn't of scared me! I am the great TommyInnit after a-" I sighed. I wasn't even in the mood for jokes at the moment. Strange, I know. I was excited that all my suffering would finally be over. But I was nervous. If we failed...no. We won't. We won't fail. Not this time. "Whatever. Where the hell is Y/N? She makes a habit of going missing, doesn't she?"

Tubbo just shrugged, clearly not as worried as me, or at least not showing it.

"I mean, she did say she'd meet us at the prison. And besides, she's going to be invisible the whole time anyways." Tubbo attempted to reassure me.

Worry wasn't my issue necessarily. I knew that woman could take care of herself. She was likely doing just fine.

"Yea, I just thought maybe she'd meet us here before we left. To go over the plan again..." I trailed off into thought. "At least to say goodbye before splitting off. Just in case..."

"No. Don't say that man." Tubbo interrupted me. "Y/N is confident enough to wait and meet us at the prison, so we have to be confident that we can do this too."

Tommy nodded, seemingly coming to terms with himself.

"Yea, I guess you're right." He said. "Come on. Let's go kill that green bitch once and for all."

-

Wake up.

Wake up

wake up Y/N

Your fight isn't over yet

Are you really going to
let Dream of all people beat you? He's literally homeless.