CHAPTER FOUR

Willbur walked to Techno and Phils house and knocked on the door. Techno quickly opened it and saw Willbur and dragged him in the house with no hesitation. "It's cold Will Jez." Techno said. " It's about Tommy, have you even seen what Tommys been doing lately?" Willbur asked Techno. "Gosh what did the child do now?" Techno said rubbing his head. "Well Tommy has this new house, and it seems like he has been hanging out with new people." Willbur started. " I saw Quackity, Sam, and Dream, and these 2 children but I don't know who they are. They seem to be around 4 years old." Willbur explained. "Thats strange why is he with them? And Dream is dangerous." Techno replied. "I've never seen Tommy hang out with new people." Phil said appearing from the kitchen door. "I feel that you're imaging things Will, how about you eat." Phil said and Techno nodding in agreement. "Okay..." Willbur mumbled looking down. " Plus, Tomorrow is when everyone in the SMP meets up and reunites." Techno adds. "Yeah, I guess we'll see if Tommy actually hangs out with them." Willbur said with sigh of relief.

Tommy baked the bread and started making the garlic butter to put on top Tommy had to bring something to the SMP reunion. They said you had to bring at least 1 or 2 things, It the first thing in the morning they made a big house for everyone. The whole SMP gets a break and stays there for 5 nights. Tommy was not excided to meet all the people who betrayed him and called him names. Tommy started making the lunch for Sam, Quackity, and Dream. Tommy told the kids that he will be back before and dinner and left. Tommy walked along the path Sam's lunch Tommy walked in the prison and walked to Sam's office. "Dad?" Tommy shouted. Then felt large hands pound on his shoulders cause him to jump and scream. Tommy than used his elbow to hit the person in the stomach. Tommy heard a groan than realized that it was Sam it he was still standing straight. "Oops sorry dad." Tommy said giggling. "You are getting better Tommy." San said smiling letting Tommy know that he did not really hurt him. "Also, Dream and Quackity are here." Sam said to Tommy. "Oh well that's good, because I made all three of yall lunch." Tommy said. "Here you go, see you tomorrow?" Tommy asked. "Sure, see you tomorrow." Sam said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Next day                                                                                                                                                                                     Tommy woke up to Shroud and Clemintine shaking him. Tommy got up quick while Shroud and Clemintine run away from him. This day would be his children's first-time meeting anyone else from the SMP. Shroud and Clemintine were excited, but Tommy wasn't, he could not stand the fact that the SMP might try to take them away from him or even hurt them just for revenge. But Tommy has eyes and ears everywhere. Ranboo, Michael, Dream, Sam, Quackity, Punz, Purpled, and himself. Tommy watches and listens, once Tommy has had enough, he will use those against them. Tommy is extremely fast and is good hearing and his words. Tommy knows when someone is lying. He knows what people say about him. He knows who his real friends are and who are not. He knows when someone tries to manipulate him into doing something. He knows who someone really is. Tommy is strong, beautiful, and intelligent. He can easily trick you into something Hes not, He can do anything. Tommy was always like that. It was addictive.

made January 22, 2023, Sunday

words: 602.