C H A P T E R 18

Hakeem POV

I Ran To His Lifeless Body. I Checked For Pulse And There Was Nothing "Damnit This Can't Be Bunkie!"

I Said On The Verge Of Crying. "Kaorii Call 911"

Kaorii Grabbed His Phone And Dialed The Number. He Quickly Told Them And They Were On There Way.

"Who Is Bunkie?" Kaorii Asked

"Cookies Cousin... He Was Like A Father To Us...."

Kaorii Looked At Me Sincere

"You Must Know Who Did This Kaorii"

He Quickly Shook His Head "Oh No No No I Do Not I Promise You"

The Paramedics And Police Arrived. A Dective Walked Up To Us Asking Us Question

"So Tell What Happened" He Said Taking A Pen And Notpad Out

"It Was little Bright Outside An-"

"Okay I Don't Need Detail To Detail Just Tell Me When You Heard The Gun Shot"

"I Heard It Around 11:12 Or 13 Between Those"

He Nodded His Head And Wrote Down Information On The Notepad "Okay Do You Know Him?"

"Yes He Is My Uncle, Cookies Cousin, And He's Been In My Life For A Long Ass Time"

He Nodded Again "Do You By Chance Know The Killer?"

I Shook My Head No "Alright Thanks" He Said. We Walked Back Into The House And Closed The Door.

"Damn How We Gonna Tell Cookie Ad The Rest Especially Cookie Since That's Her Cousin"

Kaorii Shook His Head. "All I Know Is I Need To Get This Gang Before I End Up Like Bunkie And I Don't Want That" Kaorii Explained "Cuz This Nigga Already Want My Head"

"Why Are You In It Anyways? You Got The Money I Don't Understand I Don't Understanding Y'all Niggas Y'all Got The Money? So "

"And Your Right It Ain't Even 'Bout Getting Racks...Look I Don't Wanna Get Into This In Finna Go I'll See Ya" kaorii Walked Out The Door

I Just Shook My Head. I Walked To My Couch And Sat Down Putting My Hands On My Head "Damn!!" I Said Throwing A Couch Pillow . I Sat Back Down "Why Bunkie"

Deja POV

"Wym Trouble?" I Questioned

"You And This Boy"

"Why Were Just Friends"

"Mhmm...Heard That One Before"

"Cookie Trust Me Were Not Gonna Be Nothing More...Unless We Can Just We Can Get The Troubles Out The Way"

"Oh No..." Cookie Said Turning His Face "Don't You Know She Go-"

"Cookie..." I Whispered

"What? I'm Just Telling Him Your Dating My Son, Hakeem"

Face Blew Up "You Have A Boyfriend!?!? Oh I Am So Sorry"

I Covered My Face In Embarrassment "Cookie...I Didn't Wanna Tell Just Yet"

"Oh My Bad'

"Well..Ima Just Get Going" She Said Laughing Awkwardly

"Ya..Nice Getting To Know You..." I Said "Well...Barely" I Said in A Whisper. Cookie Hit Him

"Stop It" Cookie Said Laughing

"What? I Was Doing Most Of The Talking" Me And Cookie Laughed

Kaorii POV

I Went Home And Layer On My Bed. I Heard My Door Slam, I Got Up To Go See Who It Was And It Was None Other Then Jhené. "Hey Baby" I Said Giving Her A Kiss On The Lips But She Moved Me Away "What's Wrong What Can't I Get A Kiss You've Been M.I.A For Awhile And I Can't Get A Kiss?"

"Rii I'm Tired As Hell" She Said Walking Past Me To The Bed.

"Why You So Tired? What Have You Been Doing" I Said Questioning Her Suspiciously

"Nothing" She Said Taking Her Shirt Off

"Jhené You've Been Gone Thee Fucking Days And Ain't Tell Me Where Tf You Were Going"

"I've...Just Been Out Damn Not Get Off My Case" She Said Putting A Victoria Secret Pink Onsie On, Which She Looked Hella Sexy In

"Jhené Have You Been Cheating On Me?"

"W-What No! "

"What's That On You Neck"

"U-Uh Scratch..." I Walked Over There And Removed Her Hair Out The Way

"A Fucking HICKEY!!" I Said Throwing My Hands Up "Who The Fuck Gave You This"

"None Of Your Business! Reason Why I've Been Cheating Cuz You Don't Ever Wanna Make Love Too Me. You Never Call me Beautiful You Always Say I'm Fat You Never Wanna Kiss Me"

"What The Hell Are You Talking About? I Always Say Your Beautiful, I've Never Called You Fat Ever! And Tf I Always Kiss You!! And As For Sex? Every time I ask For Some Its A "I'm Not I'm The Mood" Or "I'm Busy" You Never Have Time For Me Am I Not Shit Too ?"

"Well Let's See... You Really Ain't Shit. Your Stroke Game Wack! Yo Dick Not Even Big And You Give The Worst Head. I'm Tired Of Your Ass I Want A REAL Man I'm Done Where Breaking Up"

"But Jhené I Love You" I Said Pleading. But She Brushed It Off

"IDC Kaorii I'm Leaving You I Never Loved You Everything Was A Lie" She Said Packing Her Stuff

"Jhené PLEASE!!" I Said Grabbing Her Arm "Just Give Me A Chance Baby I Love You So Much. I Never Cheated On You I Was Faithful I'll Be A Better Boyfriend To You Please Your All I Have!!"

She Snatched Her Hand Away "Idgaf I Don't Love You And I Never Had!" She Finished Packing Her Stuff And Walked Out The Door.

I Sat Down On The Edge Of My Bed And Cried Like A Bitch. I Cried About Everything. I Cried About How Me And Deja Aren't On speaking Terms. I Cried About How Our Parents Never Loved Us. I Cried About Being In A Gang. I Cried About How Jhené Did Me. I Cried The Most About How Me And Jhené Are Not Together No more...

Vote!

Comment!

Add to library!

Follow!