"I need you Y/n." - L

CREDIT TO THIS AMAZING PERSON —- TallulahEvans

Lo'ak POV-

Tonight was Y/n and I 5th date night, yes I've been counting (🙄) I've planned our date night at the beach, watching the sunset together. But right now is boring I'm waiting for the sun and it takes FOREVERR, I'm also missing Y/n badly and my older brother can tell, he makes fun of me for missing her but I don't mind I don't give a fuck 'bout him mocking me. "iM lO'aK aNd I mIsS y/N" he mocks and I just roll my eyes "someone misses me?" I then shot my head up and see my beautiful girlfriend "Y/NNN!!" I celebrated like a kid "Hi Lo'ak!" She smiled wide "Y/n his been all whiney for you all damn morning" Kiri said coming out of her room "yeah like it's so fucking annoying" Neteyam adds "don't be like that to Lo'ak, but still Lo you need to calm you clingy self or you are gonna get cussed out by your siblings" Y/n says then giggling at the last sentence "yeah yeah" I say sarcastically while hugging her "Yo the sunset is gonna be cool asf tonight did you guys hear?" Neteyam said "yeah, that's where I'm taking Y/n" I said "nice, we're gonna be there" "mostly the whole village" "WHATT" I yell taking my arms of y/n "BUT I PLANNED A DATE THERE!!?" I scream "Well I heard some people say tonight is a special night cause of that sunset" Kiri shrugged while eating "UGHHHH" I whine then nuzzling my head into Y/n in annoyance "It's alright love, at least your with me and I'm with you" she smiled "yeah." I say still disappointed.

Night

After Me and Y/n's dinner we came to get a good spot to see the sun "it's nice here, how about we stay here?" She suggest "yeah," I smile. As we sit we were in silence. Until I spoke "Y/n do you know why I'm always so clingy?" I ask her then put my full attention on her "Not really?.." she answers looking at me "Well, sometimes I think I might lose you or you might lose me. And I think that I can't lose you because your way too important to me in my life, I love you too much to even leave you Y/n.

I need you Y/n.

So please. Don't ever leave me or hurt me, because I swear on Eywa I will never hurt you." I say honestly but all I saw on Y/n's face was her blushing and extremely flustered "Y/n?" I asked "i- erm. Cool. Yeah yeah. Nice one Lo." She scrabbled altogether and I just laughed and put my arm around her.

And here we are. Watching the sunset. It was beautiful.

A/n-

Loak made my heart melt even tho i was the 1 who wrote this.

WC- 494