~12 Back Home 🏠

Caroline was pacing the Salvatores Library waiting on Elena. She pissed. Over the last five weeks she's taken notice at how reluctant Elena was when it came to helping find a way to bring Bonnie back and she was getting fed up with it.

She understood that Elena was hurting about the fact that Damon no longer loved her and was in love with Bonnie but Bonnie was still their best friend. If it wasn't for Bonnie, most of their friends wouldn't even be alive right now. Bonnie had sacrificed everything for them and Elena is acting as if she could care less about getting Bonnie back.

"Look at who decided to finally grace us with her presence." Damon snarled in annoyance.

Caroline turned around to find Elena standing in the middle of the room in a pink dress,"What took you so long?" she asked.

"I was cleaning my room." she says.

That was it. Caroline was done with Elena and her attitude."That is it! I am done with you and your fucking attitude!" she snapped.

Elena took a step back,"Car-"

"No,  shut up! Look, I get that you're hurt that Damon no longer wants to be with you and is in love with Bonnie but that does not give you the right to act like Bonnie is the enemy!" she spat

"No, shut up! Look, I get that you're hurt that Damon no longer wants to be with you and is in love with Bonnie but that does not give you the right to act like Bonnie is the enemy!" she spat.

Elena folded her arms over her chest,"What are you talking about?"

"All you've done is act like you don't want Bonnie back! You're always late showing up to help find a way to bring her back, you never listen when we are speaking about her and you speak about her as if she doesn't exist!" she hissed.

Elena turned to walk away from her but Caroline stooped her,"No, you are going to stand there and listen to what the hell I have to say!" she growled. "All you've done lately is make everything about you. I've noticed that any time anyone speaks about Bonnie you roll your eyes and scoff."

"I do not!" Elena argued.

"Yes, you do!" Damon snapped before appearing beside Caroline. "I get it you're angry, livid even but, Bonnie doesn't deserve to have you treating her like she's some stranger you met three days ago." he snapped.

"Damon-" Stefan started but Damon glared back at him before turning his attention back to Elena.

"She's saved your life, Jeremy's life, all of your friends life and even mine on numerous occasions! She has sacrificed everything for you and this ungrateful town and thos is how you repay her? With disloyalty and betrayal!" he growled, the veins around his eyes darker than ever.

Elena took a step back as she gazed up at the vampire before her. They were right. Bonnie had sacrificed everything for her. Jeremy would be dead if not for her. But she couldn't help but to feel a bit of hatred towards her...friend?

"Well, do you have anything to say?" Caroline asked.

Elena shrugged,"What do you want me to say? Huh?That I'm sorry and that I wish Bonnie was back home?" she snapped.

Caroline glares at her,"Yes! I want to hear how sorry you are for acting like a complete and utter bitch towards Bonnie! " she spat.

"Well, I'm not!!! She took Damon from me! He doesn't love me anymore and it's all her fault!" she yelled.

Before Caroline did something she would regret, she appeared before Elena and snapped her neck,"Bitch." she hissed.

Damon smiled at her,"Thanks Blondie

Damon smiled at her,"Thanks Blondie." he says.

"I was going for her heart but Bonnie would never forgive me if I killed her." she says.

Damon nods,"Bonnie and I are married." he blurts suddenly.

Stefan takes a step forward,"What?"
He gaped.

"On the other side, Bonnie and I are married. We don't know how but we are." he says.

Caroline smiles widely,"What!? Really? That's amazing!" she screams.

Damon glances down at Elenas limp body,"I don't want her near her. When Bonnie gets home she is to stay away from my wife." he snarled.

"Really, Damon? How many times must I tell you to stop calling me that?" Bonnies voice sounded from behind them.

Damon quickly turned around and met a pair of familiar green eyes. She was dressed in a pair of black skinnies, a black top with a black leather jacket,"Bonnie?" he questioned in disbelief.

She offered a small smile,"The one and Only."

"