Chapter 32

"Aidan?!" I yelled and kicked him in his side, making him fall off the bed.

"Skyla?! Really?!" he exclaimed as he sat up on the ground.

"Goodmorning Aidan." I said and pulled all the blankets around myself.

"It's seven am, and we need to be on the set at ten am. We can sleep a bit more." he said and jumped into the bed.

"Nope, you woke me up yesterday. Now it's my turn." I said and pulled all the covers off the bed.

"But it's so early?!" he complained and I juat started jumping on the bed.

"So what?! Can you make waffles?" I asked looking at him.

"Fine." Aidan said as he got dressed and walked to the kitchen.

I then walked over to my suitcase, and started looking for some clothes.

It was pretty cold outside, for New Zealand weather.

I decided to go with a sweater, but I still put on a pair of shorts.( see picture)

I tucked the front of the sweater inside the shorts, and walked to Aidan.

"Well Goodmorning." he said and I saw him putting mold chocolate on a waffle.

"Goodmorning." I said and sat down on the couch.

"Do you also want strawberries?" he asked as he opened the fridge.

"That's a dumb question, of course I want strawberries!" I exclaimed an I earned a laugh from him.

"Then I'm done here you go." he said and handed me a plate with waffles.

"Thank you." I said and started eating it.

"Do you remember what you said last night?" he asked and he started making his own breakfast.

"No, what did I say?" I asked but I definetly knew what he meant.

"You said you loved me, was that real?" he asked and sat down next to me, and also started eating.

There was still an escape to back away from this, so I could make my dad proud or love Aidan even more.

"It's kinda true, I guess." I said softly and I kept on eating.

"Why are you always trying to avoid anwsering that question?" he asked smiling and eating his breakfast.

"Well I have an extremely overprotective dad, that doesn't like any boy." I said and put my plate in the dishwasher.

"So you don't wanna tell me because of Lee dissagreeing on your decision?" he asked and also placed his plate in the dishwasher and stood close behind me.

"Well yeah, but I do love my dad for protecting me." I said and turned around practically standing against him.

"I really love you." he said and kissed me on my head lovingly and I couldn't help but blush.

"Wanna go to the set to learn our lines for today. I'm so bored of just sitting here." I said as I walked away from Aidan and quickly grabbed my script.

"Let's go then." Aidan said and he grabbed a leather jacket for himself.

He then tried to grab my hand, but I inmediately pulled my hand back.

"Your hands are always so sweaty, I won't hold your sweaty hands." I said and held onto his arm.

"You're adorable when you're nagging." he said smiling and we started walking to get our makeup and costume on.