Season 4, Part 2. Teaser 5 Dragon Queen.

Space..... You know. Earth has so much life. So many creatures, so many species of the same creature. Human and animals. Animals seem to outnumbered humanity yet humanity seems to be the top rank species of the planet. But that's to debate it. While yes the kaijus do exist. Incredible giant building size creatures of great power. But with the lowest and lowest of intelligence. Then there are the Titans. Stronger then kaijus and smarter then them. Yet to fight against giant creatures humanity created monsters of their own. Giant Kaiju size robots. But then again I wonder one thing and I'm pretty sure this applies to you all out there. Ever wonder when you look at the night sky and you see those millions of stars out there. Ever wonder if were alone? That were not the only one living creatures out there? Alien life...... Perhaps smarter then us. With technology light years ahead of us and perhaps with incredible powers or....... Perhaps aliens of massive size..... And to our horror. We were right. There is alien life in the universe. When alien life hit us. It came as a force destruction. The Golden Dragon Queen. Ghidorah....... When she arrive to our planet. She want it to conquer it. It was common sense for us to you know fight back. But Ghidorah, her allies and her kaijus made it incredible difficult to even put damage on her. What it worse that she was strong as the strongest Titan. Gojira, The Queen Of The Monsters. But let's just say as the years of us fighting and her fighting Gojira. The Golden Queen felt in love for a human. Well more like want him to turn into her champion. Which she has fail each and every time. But time past. Ghidorah when through her Metamorphosis like Gojira did. Bigger and stronger. Gaining a new body of even greater power with new abilities. Becoming more difficult to kill. But the one thing that hasn't changed is her desire to get her little champion.... Noah. As she well not stop until she gets him. Now him been in monster Island. No Jaegers to stop her. Gojira well Akuno to be correct has been beating by Azure. Now nothing stands on her to get Noah..... Or does it?

Location: Space.

Space..... Full of starts and full of life of every shape and size. We may not see it but there's perhaps an infinite amounts of different species of creatures in the infinity space. Creature of massive power or perhaps size. Giving we may think we know a lot about space. But the reality is that we know almost nothing. The knowledge we think of space is nothing but a very, very, very small fraction of the truth of what's out there. To the infinite possibilities of what's out there. This let our imagination play wild. Telling us that there's is truly something out there. Something amazing in the deep space. Or something terrifying is out there. Whatever the case may be, the possibility of life amounts the stars is true. Cause if there is life out there, them to those that see us from their world. To them we are the aliens....... But to a Golden Dragon Queen....... We are just her toys.

As we can see a gigantic golden space ship. Bigger then any man made satellite. Reaching upon miles and miles and miles. For a normal human it well take days for to reach one end from the other. But why is it so big you may ask? Because for once it was not built by humans but by Titans. Giving that Titans are far bigger then humans. The Space Ship was created and design by Megalon. The smarter of all of Ghidorah allies.

As we can see the God knows how many giant hallway. But they were not empty. Orga the most loyal of Ghidorah allies was seeing moving through the hallways. She was checking on her wrist scanner all the projects yet to be finish.

Orga(Mind): Project Magita had it's set backs. The Blue Beetle still trying to escape. Gigan new body it's still need of further testing. Hmnp, can't believe she's getting a new cyborg body after the amount of times she failed at trying to kill my Queen. If you ask me killing her is the best option. But whatever my Queen may say I must follow. Her authority is absolute.

You see out all of her allies Orga is truly loyal to Ghidorah and Ghidorah only. Her loyalty towards Ghidorah is  unquestionable. No matter what kinda order she's giving by her. Orga well follow and follow it to the end.