Part 18 - Club Hypnotic

Andi
Next Day
-

I spit out the light green foam of toothpaste in the sink before rinsing it down the drain, I flip the bathroom light off and gently get in the bed. I rest my chin on the hairy chest of this man taking the spot on the bed that was next to me. He groans and stirs out of his sleep slipping his warm hands underneath my t-shirt, tracing the bones in my spine.

"We gotta go get the babies." I say placing my lips on his skin.

"How are you up before me after last night?" Abel mumbles with his eyes closed and morning voice coming through. No matter what would happen in our relationship I always thought the sound of sleep on his voice was so sexy.

"College has permanently prepared me for nights like that." I smile.

I plant kisses on his chest to wake him up but he actually falls back asleep. I smile again before reaching for my phone on the nightstand to text my parents that I'll be there soon. I decided then to let him sleep in while I go and get the kids. I start to get off him but he stops me by wrapping his arms around my body holding me there. I giggle feeling his hands travel down my body to cup and squeeze my ass in these boy shorts.

"You not bout to keep leaving me with these blue balls, girl." He kisses the side of my head underneath my ear and starts kissing my neck.

"Abel, stop it! I gotta go get the babies." I giggle and try to get off again but he pulls me back again adjusting himself.

"Uh uh, girl, what you doin'?" I can tell he's putting his sexy voice on for me making me smile harder and turning me on. "Come here."

He slips his hands into my underwear to run his hands over the skin of my ass. "You never want to eat it, I usually gotta beg you girl."

"I got layers to my sex, baby."

"Layers, huh?" He chuckles letting me feel him get hard. "So I gotta unlock you?"

I nod my head biting the corner of my lip, running my hands over his chest. "I was on my hoe shit in college you were just a couple years shy." I do a little grind against his penis that's steadily growing, his lips parts a little before he slides his mouth into a smile guiding my ass with his hands to the right place.

"Act like we in college and fuck me like I'm a throw away Nigga."

"Throw aways? Uh uh watch your mouth." I laugh at him and bend down to kiss his neck tooting my ass a little bit higher in the air. Abel leads my ass back down and moves his hard on against my underwear. I feel Abel's hand sneak around to my front causing my breath to hitch, he starts moving his hand in a circle, building me up. Almost instantly I let out a moan and start grinding against his fingers, I can feel his breath against my ear as I'm still grinding against him.

"Fuck," Abel groans. "I want you to get loud baby, ain't no kids here."

He slips his other finger in me from behind and it felt so good for second but I didn't want anything inside me that wasn't his penis. I know the one thing that does drive him crazy is head and I wanted to please my man today, I wanted the shit fucked out of me and that was one of the best way to get it.

I take his hands and remove them and run my hands down his body to place a kiss on his covered bulge. I know he's waiting but getting impatient, I pull his underwear down just enough to whip out his hard dick and lick him up from the base to his tip. I can see his precum on his tip so I focus my tongue on his slit, I hear a soft thud on the bed and look up to see Abel's eyes closed laid back on the pillow. I spit and twist my hand with it before going in with my mouth. My game is working on the tip until I get tired and wet up the rest until I can go again.