[179] Narrative

It has been days since Chaeyoung passed away. His body is still there, and everyone is still mourning upon his death. His family didn't want to see Mina but they got no other choice but to let her see him for the last time. Mina isn't on a good condition eversince Chaeyoung died. For sure, she blames herself for what happened. She never knew she loved Chaeyoung not until he's no longer existing in this world.

Mina arrived at the place. There's a slight commotion with her and Chaeyoung's family but everything settled down after quite some time. As soon as Mina reaches for his coffin, she hugged it and cried tremendously.

"Chaeyoung, please wake up... I'm begging you... please... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" She cried her heart out.

"That will never happen if you treated him right. I fucking hate you, Mina. You're the worst person ever. You didn't even have any remorse with what you did to Sana and their baby" Dahyun exclaimed, can't help but say something while looking at her hugging Chaeyoung's coffin. Momo calmed Dahyun down because he seems like he wanted to say more. Dahyun feeling mad is valid.

"I'm sorry to everyone... I'm sorry..." Mina kneels down as she continues to cry so hard.

"Chaeyoung, we have a baby. Please wake up... I need you... we need you..." Finally, she admitted to everyone that it's Chaeyoung's child but not Tzuyu's.

Dahyun loses all his temper and started shouting, causing for Momo and some of their friends pull him out of the place to calm him down and not cause too much uproar.

Sana and Tzuyu, on the other hand, just staying quiet at the side, clinging on to each other. Just by hearing about what Mina did to Sana made her so emotional. Losing their supposed first born child really breaks her heart. She cries on Tzuyu's shoulder and the latter is comforting her with a hug.

Mina truly did a lot of bad things and it's just hard to forget.

"I love you, Chaeyoung... listen to me please" Mina pleaded. Chaeyoung is breathless and those words are nothing now. She should've said it when he was still alive because those words are the words Chaeyoung wanted to hear for a long time. He admired and truly loved Mina until his last breath, to the point that he just want Mina's happiness, even though he's not part of it.

No one can ever turn back the time and make things right.

They let Mina stay near Chaeyoung until she fell asleep crying. Even though they hate Mina so much, Mina is very important to Chaeyoung and he would want this girl to be treated nicely no matter what happens. Hours later, Myoui's people arrived and took her home.

On the next day, it's Chaeyoung's last day. Everyone bid their goodbyes to Chaeyoung and thanked him for being a good friend. Mina couldn't make it. She's now too weak to stand up and she can't bear to see them burying Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's family and friends have decided to make a mini museum with his arts so that he will always be remembered.

Everyone went home gloomy and tired. Especially Sana who is not really feeling well these days. Being pregnant is hard and the emotion she's feeling is on peak.

"You'll get eyes transplant operation in a few days, love." Sana said to Tzuyu while they are cuddling on bed.

"I don't know if this is a good news, baby. I just want Chaeyoung back." Tzuyu replied with a sad tone.

"I know, me too, but that's what Chaeyoung wanted so let's do it, okay?" Sana said as she caresses Tzuyu's face. Tzuyu nodded in response and they kissed. Minutes later, they fell asleep.

Days passed by and everyone needs to come back on their daily lives. They can't stay on the same situation for too long since they have their own responsibilities and priorities but Chaeyoung's memories will always remain in their heart and mind.

Sana's cravings these days is a lot to handle. Right now, she wants to eat banana with ketchup and chili oil.

"Sana, are you fucking crazy?" Nayeon shouted when Sana is crying because Nayeon doesn't want her to eat those combination.

"I'm not crazy. I just want to eat it. I swear, it's good. Now give it to me." Sana shouted at her.

"Tzuyu, are you sure you still want to be this girl?" Nayeon asked.

"Ofcourse. Let her eat, Mona Lisa." Tzuyu responded.

"See?" Sana affirmed.

"Fuck you. Both of you." Nayeon exclaimed before she went to the kitchen to prepare what Sana wants.

"Thank you, Nayeon. You're the best." Sana happily said before devouring what Nayeon served.

"You know, if your craving is Tzuyu's banana with ketchup and chili oil, I would accept it, but this sweet banana? I don't think so" Nayeon nonchalantly blurted out causing for Sana to choke while eating.

"What the fuck, Nayeon?!" Tzuyu shouted.

Sana started throwing up causing for them to worry. Nayeon then stood up closer to her to assist Sana.

"Sorry" Nayeon said while laughing.

"I hate you, Nayeon. If my child would look like you, I don't want it."

"How dare you say that? I'm the prettiest girl and I got the prettiest genes. Bitch!!" Nayeon complained and Tzuyu just laughed while Sana is having her mood swings.

"I don't think so." Tzuyu said causing for Nayeon to throw pillow on Tzuyu's face. He didn't expect that because he couldn't see but he still tried to throw back a pillow but it didn't hit Nayeon.

"Boo. Looser." Nayeon laughed like an evil.

"Just wait for my revenge, Mona Lisa" Tzuyu declared.

"Guys, please, I want to eat Tzuyu's banana with strawberry syrup." Sana suddenly said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Nayeon shouted. "I was just kidding!!" she added