87: Relief for License Training

Rin smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand. Bakugo, Todoroki, Inasa and Camie aren't gonna win the kids' trust by fighting them. Yet here we are.

Since when, I've had great results with fighting.

'Oh yeah, who?' Rin questioned in her thoughts as she saw the brawl start. The first attack starting with a silver haired kid. Whose quirk was black orbs with jaws that ate anything. Eating the side of Bakugo's mask

People I hate duh.

'And how'd that play out being friends with them?' Rin asked. Knowing Venom wouldn't be able to answer that.

...It's a love hate relationship.

'Sure.' Rin concluded. Deciding to just watch the fight next to the kid with blonde hair and purple clothes. Her friends are digging their own friendship graves, so might as well step in when they actually need it. A big explosion launched from the kid with a cannon extending from his mouth.

"Crazy. These kids are crazy strong!" Mic exclaimed. The teacher looked extremely worried. "Hey, what's going on? When I was that age, I couldn't produce that kind of power. Physically, legally, or mentally."

"Aren't you worried about your class?" The blonde kid standing next to her asked. Neither amused with the scene in front of them. Only entertainment for Venom.

Rin rested her elbow on one of her folded legs. Thankful to not have the steel arm digging into her knee. Watching the brawling groups in boredom.

"They're smart. They might not know kids, but they've got problem solving skills. Besides, your classmates might have strong quirks. But they aren't quite intimidating enough." Rin commented. The blonde boy looked at the three, only to see that his classmates quirks didn't affect the teenagers at all. Being stopped with the threes' own quirks.

"That's pretty crazy to attack people with no hesitation." Bakugo commented.

"It seems they think they can do whatever they want against aspiring heroes." Todoroki added.

"I just want to be friends with these kids, even if it weren't part of the training." Inasa said while shaking.

"No way. They're not scared of our quirks?" The kid with silverish hair asked. This was so different for them. Normally people would cower at the power of their quirks. But these three young adults weren't even phased. "Everyone, let's show them more of our powers!"

If Rin were to take a gamble. She would assume that kid to be the second in command. Being confident enough to take the stand and the others to easily follow.

The same girl who introduced herself to Rin earlier took the next stand. A pink heart forming on her forehead and a light pink beam launching forward. A direct hit on Todoroki. He was enveloped with smoke, causing Rin to sit up a bit. He took a direct hit and didn't even know what the kids quirk was. The smoke cleared and the boy was finally visible again. Rin paused for a moment in anticipation.

"Wow. You've got such a beautiful face, dear. Don't ruin it with a frown." Todoroki said with a smile. Blue sparkles dazzling around him.

Rin had to pause for a moment while the little kid had a blush cross her face. This child's hope and dreams of a hot guy complimenting her...crushed. As soon as Todoroki- well, fake Todoroki burst into a cloud of pink smoke. Leaving Camie standing there instead.

"Sorry, that was an illusion. But, like, wouldn't you want someone to say that to you? Our school's so old fashioned it doesn't allow dating." Camie over shared with a confused face.

"Shiketsu High School second year, Camie Utsushimi. Quirk: Glamour. She can create illusions for a short period of time. Abuse of this quirk is prohibited!" Mic narrated. But it sounded like it came from the fourth wall.