Final Author Note

Hello everybody!!

If you're here, you have reached the end of The Other Side! I cannot thank you enough for reading. Honestly, I have enjoyed writing this story so much and implementing what I think the Origins SMP would be like as a whole society of people. 

I started writing this probably in June 2022 and published the first chapter in July 2022. Obviously, this was ages after the then-most-recent origins content and a lot has changed now in the world of the Origins SMP. I was so tempted to write other creators like Aimsey and Shelby into the story as well but I decided against it for the sake of the plot. 

Anyway, I suppose this has turned into a bit of a ramble so I'll wrap up quickly. Thank you so much to everybody who has commented, voted, read, shared and reviewed this story. I especially want to thank those who were with me every step of the way whilst I was writing. There is nothing I love more than seeing my notifications light up with familiar profile pictures from profiles who have been reading since the Blooms of War series back in 2021. 

My next fanfiction might be a while off. I've already started planning and am super excited but the year I have ahead of me is going to make my head spin. 

However, I can tell you all with absolute certainty that I will be writing an Owl House fanfiction! The plot will centre around a brand-new OC and will start from season 2 and end at the end of season 3! More details coming... soonish haha. Follow my account for updates as I start writing their story! Updates are likely to be much more erratic and not have a proper schedule as I am in my final year of study and will not have a lot of time for writing.

Thank you all again for reading, I appreciate all of you so much <3 <3 <3 Look after yourself!

Love from,

 Red

P.S. Here is the fanart and pictures that inspired everybody's appearances

✧*̥˚ Aster *̥˚✧

╔══ ≪ °Amélie° ≫ ══╗