Chapter 17~

I had finished cleaning up in one of the hallways in the main mansion, and was excited because I was finished with everything. But I was also excited, because that means I get to spend some time with Brian.

As I was rounding the corner, I ran into someone. I quickly apologized and realized I had run into Olivia....Uh oh.

I was waiting for the Hurricane, but it didn't happen. I looked over at her and she was just standing there, smirking.

"In a hurry, slave?" She asked.

I shook my head and said "N-No..I-I finished my work, and I was just heading back to the guest house."

She nodded and said "Sure you are...I have a question for you."

I looked at her confused and asked "A-And what's that?"

She smiled wickedly and asked "You said you were going back to the guest house, right?" I nodded and she asked "And by guest house , you mean my brother's bedroom?"

My eyes went wide, and I thought my heart stopped.

"W-What?"

"Or are you heading to the cabin past the meadow?"

Oh 

My 

God...

SHE KNOWS!!

I stood up straight and said "I..I don't know what you're talking about."

She chuckled and said "Oh please Jeordie, don't play dumb with me..."

She slowly walked up to me and put her lips at my ear. "I know your secret...I know what you and my brother have been doing. So if I were you...I'd be very, very careful."

With that she smiled at me, and walked off....

How did she find out?!

~~

When I got to Brian's room, I hurried in, shut the door behind me, and locked it. When I locked it, I pressed my back against the door, and was trying to breathe normally.

Brian looked up at me and asked "Jeordie? Baby?"

He stood up from the bed, and came over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked "Jeordie, what's wrong?"

I couldn't look at him, and I thought I was gonna have a panic attack. I was so spaced out, I couldn't hear anything Brian was saying. But I was brought back to reality, when he held my face in his hands, and made me look at him. 

"Jeordie...Tell me what's wrong. You're starting to scare me, sweetheart."

I looked him in the eyes, and swallowed the lump in my throat. 

"She knows..."

He scrunched his eyebrows together and asked "Who knows?"

I didn't wanna say it, but this was dead serious now.

"Olivia."