Chapter 26

Ashlyn pov

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair out of stress. Now that everything was winding down the war was finally taking effect on me. I kept pacing and pacing trying to think of a solution on how to keep both my mom and my mate but nothing seems to add up. I mean I love my mom but I just got my mate back and I just don't know what to do. "Come on baby please. I know you hear me, please come back to me," I whispered as I stopped pacing and held Cam's hand. "He'll be alright," a voice said. I turned to see Jake standing in the doorway. I would have glared or yelled or did something that showed how much I greatly disliked him at the moment but I was too tired. I'm just tired of everything. The wars, the kidnapping, the misunderstandings. Everything. Just think it's going to get worse when I become queen. "I just don't know Jake. I don't know about anything anymore," I said.

Cam pov (Surprise!)

I groaned and sat up. What the hell. My neck hurt like a bitch and my whole body was covered in blood and bruises. Where am I? I looked around to see an all white room. It was empty. I was lying on the floor when there was a perfectly good bed sitting in the far left corner. Moving on. I saw a bright light form on the right side of the room. I looked over there but instanly regret it. The light was so bright. Soon it started to fade and a firgure began to form as the light got dimmer and dimmer. Uh oh.

Ashlyn pov

"OKay mom, I'm ready." I said. I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug of all time. "I'm gonna miss you, lots." I said. She just hugged me back with a tighter force than I am. But I didn't mind. I didn't mind because this was the last time I would ever see my mom in person ever again. We pulled away after a long while and everyone else said goodbye to my mom. Well guess it's time to say goodbye.

*******

*omph*

These landings I have when I meet the moongoddess are going to have to get better. My ass hurts. I finally looked around-after making sure my but was okay- and saw that Cam, the moongoddess, and my mom all standing there looking at me. "What?" I asked. "What is your decision? Your mother or your mate," the moongoddess said. I sighed and closed my eyes before saying, "Mom I love you with all my heart. You were the best mom anyone could ever ask for. Even though you traveled a lot you were still there when I needed you and I can never repay ou for that." I then turned to Cam and took another deep breathe. "Cam you've hurt me so many times in so many different ways. I'm not holding it against you because you've made me a lot happier than I have been in a while. Though the things you did to me are still there and leave emotional scars I still love you." I said. I then turned to the moongoddess. "Okay now that got that out I am going to say my decision," I said. The moongoddess nodded and waited for me to say my decision.

(A/N: I was thinking about stopping there but I have another idea....hehehe)

*******

Jayden pov

"Sophia, how are you?" I asked as I walked into my little sisters room. She's a vampire now of course but Callie is helping her get used to it along with me of course. They starved her and she almost became a descecated vampire. If it hadn't been for Ashlyn. "Jayden, who was that girl with the blonde hair that saved me?" she asked. I smiled at her and said, "That was one of my close friends, Ashlyn. You'll meet her soon. She's just going through some stuff right now and needs to be alone." Sophia nodded and continued watching tv. Soon enough she fell asleep. "I've got you back baby sister, and I'm never letting you go again." I whispered as I pulled the covers back. I walked out the room and over to Callie's room. "Hey Callie," I said. "Hey babe," she replied. I pulled her into me and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss and giggled. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She nodded and we headed over to the bed so we could watch a movie on netflix. "You know we have to tell Ashlyn about this soon," I said. She nodded and said, "I know just not now she's already got enough on her plate." I nodded and pulled her closer to me.

~RHQ~

Hahahaha! I'm so mean. I'm stalling her decision. At first I stalled it because I didn't know who I wanted her to choose but now I know and it's gonna be a huge plot twist no one's gonna see coming. what do you think her decisions going to be?

Question of the day?

Who hates those fan girls that are like omg the author put the word 'okay' in the story I'm gonna comment about TFIOS and annoy the shiz out of other people? Answer: ME!!!!!!!!!! Like people it's a word. Get over it. But anyway the real question is: What is my best friends color? (this is an inside joke because my bestfriend reads this story) hehe. Bye guys