16

Jenna's POV:

"Why didn't you tell me when we met?" She asks pulling a little away from the hug. But still keeping her hands on my arms. I think of how I should tell her but washing those thoughts away thinking it's best if I just say right what's on my mind. "Percy kept me from telling you, he had this whole plan of hurting you and I made you drink his blood so I would have you under my arm and would be easier to hurt you, but I am not like that anymore I want Percy dead because he hurt me bad real bad Y/n and plus I actually have fallen in love with you." I finish ranting about it feeling so relieved having it out there and her knowing it was eating me up on the inside. "You love me?" I hear her ask searching my eyes for any kind of lie. "Yes I do." I admit scared what her reaction might be. " I do too." She said smiling softly. I watch her smile grow wider making me do the same her smile is so addictive.

" To make you feel better I had a crush on you before you made me drink the cranberry juice." She chuckles out in the end. "You knew about that?" I widen my eyes at her. " Come on i'm not stupid I know what blood tastes like." She rolls her eyes at me. " I can't believe it was you all along." she says caressing my cheek making me jump slightly. I mentally slap myself for jumping. "What bad things did he do?" She asks darkness filling her eyes. I look around paranoid that he might be here somewhere leaning in a bit signing. I can't believe I'm saying this. "H-he raped me." I whisper in her ear feeling her hand around my cheek tighten hearing those words escape my mouth. "You want him dead, I'll make him dead." She rasps out cigarette in between her lips.

I feel my walls tighten at her words, the darkness filling her eyes just for me. I take the cigarette out her mouth throwing it on the floor, crashing my lips onto hers harshly. "You're so hot whenever you are in this state." I say against her lips. We start a heavy make out session releasing every emotion we had in us, anger to happiness you name it. We pull apart when air becomes an issue. We remain eye contact looking into each others eyes like little kids that are in love. I smile at her standing up reaching my hand out for her to take. " We should proabably go to bed, big day ahead of us tomorrow." I say pulling her up with all my strength. She nods at that slapping my ass as she follows behind me to her bedroom smirking. I stare at her in disbelief rolling my eyes.

---------

"That's why you weren't so surprised when you saw my boner." She says changing into a shirt. I look up from my phone sitting in her bed. "What do you mean?" "Oh also when you morphed into your younger self, when we were kids I remember me teaching you. You were so stoked about it." She chuckles out. I open my mouth to say anything but she beats me to it. "Ohhhh and that's why you said you can't believe I remembered that when you saw my pretzel tattoo." She continues ranting jumping into bed. "Or-" I cut her off with attaching my lips with hers. "Stop ranting." I say laughing. "Sorry I just I'm really stoked about it, that it's been you like I even got a tattoo I never forgot you." She says smiling kinda embarrassed. "Are you being cute right now Y/n?" I ask teasing her. "What no." She says her cheeks turning red. "Awwww you're blushing, what happened to my criminal it looks like you went soft when I showed you who I was." I say jokingly grabbing her cheek. "Shut up." She says laughing.

"You know you love it." I say putting the blankets over us, intertwining our legs together. "But for real now I'm really glad you are here, I missed you a lot. And I'm glad I'm here to protect you again after I moved." She says propping her head on her arm to look at me. "I'm glad you are too, I missed you too and I hope you forgive me that I gave in with Percy's plan for awhile." I say honestly. "Of course I do, who's Percy?" she says rolling her eyes chuckling. "Yea who's Percy." I say smiling at her playing along with the joke. "I was actually planning on killing one of your bullies that bullied you after I moved town." She admits. "You were?" I ask surprised. "Hell yeah I meant what I said I'll always protect you, now it makes more sense tho since you told me. If you want we can do it together and scare the shit out of her." She suggests. I thank her with a long lasting kiss. "Let's do it. But we really should get some sleep we have to wake up at 6:30" I say cuddling into her.

We both drift off to sleep peacefully in each others arms.

--------

Y/n POV:

I groan as hit the snooze button on my phone plopping my head back into the pillow. "Get your ass up we are gonna be late." Jenna says throwing a pillow at me. "How the fuck can you wake up this early when you're working everyday." I groan getting up. Putting on whatever was on the floor. "Do I have to do something or they gonna do all that stuff." I ask. "Nothing special they are going to do hair and make up at the fitting just make sure you're clean under there." She says brushing her hair looking at me. "Huh? They're going to see me naked?" I ask confused. She lets out a chuckle at that shaking her head. " What are you chuckling at this is my first time doing this." I say pouting, leaving the room to wash my face. "Is it okay if I leave my tattoos or do I have to cover them up?" I yell so she can hear me from the bathroom glancing at the tattoos on my arm,thigh and chest (you can choose what designs). I hear a faint you can leave them as I dry my face.

I walk to the living room grabbing my car keys. "You got everything?" I ask unlocking the door to my house. "Yes my love." She answers behind me. We walk together to my car, me opening the door for her so she can get in the car of course. I get in the car myself connecting my phone to the aux handing Jenna my phone. She pecks my lips as she hits play on "Billie Bossa nova", We sing to the lyrics along the whole 30 minute car drive on whatever song is on.

"I'm kinda nervous to be honest." I say opening the door for her locking the car behind us as we approach the entrance from the building. "Relax babe, they'll tell you how to pose and stuff like that trust me." She says stopping in front of me giving me a peck on the lips. We break off the kiss hearing clicks and flashes of cameras in the distance. We both stare at the direction noticing some Paparazzi in the parking lot.

I hide Jenna behind me knowing we will be flooding all over social media in a couple hours. I move us inside the building finally avoiding all the camera flashes. "I hope they didn't get too good of pictures of us kissing." Jenna says as we enter the elevator. I nod my head at that "If they did do you think it'll be a big deal exposing your sexual orientation like that?" I ask wrapping my arms around her. "She shrugs against my body. "It's social media everything on there is a big deal, but I don't mind coming out just kinda sad I couldn't tell the fans and that some paparazzi is gonna do it without my consent." She says.

"I'll be by your side the whole time my love." I say kissing her temple.

-------------

1402 Words.