PRAHAR

"yahan itna andhera kyun hai?" Abhidnya asked

"Basement hai isiliye" Adhavan replied

"Abadhya mujhe kuch dikhae nhi de raha" Abhidnya mentioned about her situational distaste

Adhavan chuckled and sarcastically commented "tumhe toh andhera lane ki adat hai na phir tumhe andhere se kese koi dikkat ho sakta hai"

Abhidnya went extremely silent after this but she kept clutching Adhavan's sleeves while eyeing the surroundings.

Adhavan could feel Abhidnya's discomfort. But he did nothing to comfort her. Today is not only Vikrant's day of punishment but also of Abhidnya's. He clearly is aware of her disapproval for violence, yet he brought her here to torture her.

Kartavya reached soon near them along with Geetanjali. Looking at Abhidnya, Geetanjali after days smiled genuinely for someone other than Kartavya.

Kartavya side hugged Geetanjali and introduced her to Adhavan and Abhidnya, "Geetu meet mighty the king and his pretty queen"

"Inhe toh janti hun mein" Geetanjali said while looking at Adhavan

"Of course Gee, I know I am your next favourite after Kartavya" Adhavan teased Geetanjali

"How and when did you both meet?" Kartavya asked

"In the party Kivi. And buddy you won't believe what was your wife's first question" Adhavan said while teasing Geetanjali more

"What?" Kartavya asked

"She asked how can i, who is moody and broody be friends with Kartavya who is like the chocolate boy in her words" Adhavan said

"Hmmm only if she knows her chocolate boy is dark and bitter" Abhimaan said while leisurely smoking and walking towards them, indicating Kartavya's hidden vengeful character.

Abhimaan smiled at Geetanjali but his smile dropped when his eyes landed on Abhidnya. Geetanjali followed Abhimaan's gaze and found Abhidnya looking at Kartavya's palm which was resting on Geetanjali's left shoulder with longingness.

Abhidnya was lost looking at the unsaid love between Geetanjali and Kartavya. She was swooned over the comfortable proximity both share with each other. She too wanted her Abadhya to hold her close all to himself and kiss her forehead at regular intervals. She always felt protected around him but now she wanted to feel the sense of possessiveness that Abadhya would feel for her.

"Let's go inside Gee" Adhavan took Geetanjali along with him.

Kartavya sighed and gave a small smile to Abhidnya understanding her pain.

"Have patience, he loves you and he will definitely come around soon" Kartavya assured

"Come around for what? Phir se khud ka chutiya katwane?" Abhimaan gritted his jaw

"Abhi.....stop it" Kartavya warned

"No Kivi..... even though the truth hurts, the truth remains the truth and I won't sugarcoat my words to comfort anyone who didn't think twice to brutally hurt my buddy" Abhimaan spat venomously and left from there.

Kartavya looked at Abhidnya and smiled at her dishearteningly. "Abhidnya waqt lagta hai kuch bikhare huye cheezon ko sambhal ne mein.......dheere dheere samay ke saath sab sambhal jayenge" Kartavya assured

Abhidnya sniffed and complained "bikhare huye cheezen sambhal jate hai Kartavya Bhai sa par ........... par tute huye cheezon ka kya?"

Kartavya raised her face holding her chin and looked deep at her glossy eyes. Her lips wobbled and she started sobbing clutching Kartavya's jacket.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें