Chapter 37

Guys, this chapter sucks, I'm sorry! But anyway okay.. listen. Next week, if lucky, is the last time I'll be able to update until around the 13th of June to the 19th.

So please don't remove this book, just wait for me, I promise I'll be back <3

Thank you for all the views and comments and votes. I love your feedback!!

Alright enjoy!

—————-

I turned back and grabbed the handle, attempting to open it but it wouldnt budge and I knew either Simon or Asher had a tight grip on it.

"Let me out!" I growled, banging on the door furiously when I heard a voice behind me.

"You're that mad at me?" I turned back to Lauren who watched me with sad eyes, "You don't even want to be the same room as me.." She said the last sentence more as a statement than a question.

Is that what she had been thinking this whole time?

"No.. what the hell would make you think that?" I said in shock and I noticed her facial expression change to confusion.

"You've haven't talk to me since what happened and haven't visited... I saw you once outside but you didn't even come in" Her lower lip quivered and my eyes widened.

"Lauren no! I didn't come in because I felt guilty and like a bitch. If I had just forgiven you and stopped being stubborn, this wouldn't have happened.. I thought you would be annoyed at me"

Her eyes met mine and we stared at each other for a minute before tears brimmed her eyes.

"YOU IDIOT MAISIE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND THOUGHT YOU HATED ME!" A sob came from her and I couldnt help but smile at how emotional she was. I walked over to her as her arms went out, requesting a hug.

"I missed you too idiot" I whispered as I embraced her, tears pricking at my own eyes but I held them back.

I heard knocking at the glass and pulled away and looked behind me to see Simon and Asher watching us.

Asher had a proud smile on his face and Simon's eyes were on Lauren as he nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

I had my best friend back.

——

I looked around my room with my arms folded and let out a sigh. "You're seriously thinking about moving out?" I glanced up when I heard Simon's voice from the doorway.

I dropped my eyes and nodded my head. "I don't belong in this pack any-"

"Don't say that" Simon interrupted me, "You will always belong in this pack.. you don't need to go". My heart tightened when I heard the pain in his voice.

I brought my hand up to my hair and threw it over my shoulder, allowing my bite mark to be revealed... the mark that had made me and Asher officially mates.

"I'm the.. Luna... of the moon lupis pack now Simon. I need to go." My heart quickened everytime I said the word Luna. Simon's face fell and he let out a sigh.

"I understand. A Luna has her duties... it's just hard to get used to my. My little sister is a Luna.. and leaving my pack" He sounded upset as he spoke and when he said those words sadness washed over me.

Was I really ready for this?

I looked up when I heard the doorbell ring and my eyes met Simon's. "He's here" His voice was dull and it was clear he wasn't happy.