# : 𝟎𝟏𝟏

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟏 )

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟏 )

𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬, 𝐝𝐮𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐧, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 , 𝐬𝐞𝐱 , 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤.

entering the party, you felt stuck inbetween the bodies pushing and crushing one another. the neon lights bounced off the walls and flicked onto the guest's bodies.

you made ot your priority to get yourself a drink, not wanting to waste this opportunity for free alcohol. a guy next to you passed you an empty cup, you thanked him. conversation quickly grew as you got yourself something to drink.

you mixed yourself a drink, cranberry juice being the base. vodka, pineapples and strawberry's being an additional touch, you took a sip of your drink praising yourself. " is it that good," the man inquired.

he eyed you, looking down on your smaller figure. he was about 6' feet making him taller than izana by a long shot. he wore a black hoodie and some ripped jeans.

" of course it is, I made it." you snapped making eye contact with the man. he replied with a shocked look upon his face, " ooh.. somebody's got an attitude."

it felt so .. weird.. so new to have somebody your age interested in you. of course .. ran was something.

" why don't you make me a drink, since you're so good at it." you accepted the challenge as you grabbed a cup and made him something, it was different.

it was a stronger drink, a 90s bottle of whiskey with a small hint of a strawberry taste. handing him the cup you raised an eyebrow.

he placed his lips on the cup, sipping it. " mm.. it doesn't suck." he said, he wanted to get a reaction from you.

" as if, " you scoffed rolling your eyes. " anyways, my name is draken." he introduced himself, you gave your introduction as well.

" you must be old, you've got a tattoo on your head," you questioned." Mm.. I'm only 19.." he felt so embarrassed about it, mainly because you'd thought he'd be older. he looked older, more mature, kind of like a delinquent.

" holy shit," you shouted a bit loud, dragging the attention of some others. but they returned their focus on other things.

" pfft.. we should go somewhere else if we wanna keep talking," he advised you followed him upstairs.

turns out he was friendly with the host of the party, meaning he could go inside the guest bedroom and no one would be there. the both of you entered the room, with alcohol lingering on your breathes.

" i doubt we're just goin' to be talking," you slurred as you approached him. he loomed over you, wrapping his arms around your waist gripping onto your ass.

although you'd just met, a casual hookup wouldn't be so bad. it's a party after all. the hem of your skirt lifting as he brought you closer to him.

his hands rubbed circles around your ass before tugging on your panties. they were soaked...

" for such a pretty girl you're really dirty, aren't you." he whispered into your ear, placing kisses on your forehead as he fell back on the bed.

your weight atop of his legs, both legs straddled his lap. the situation quickly became tense and heated, resulting in your clothes being off.

draken's pants were dropped at his ankles, your panties thrown aside as you only had your bra on. his cock was brushing against your folds as you aligned it with your cunt.

it was easy for you to ride him, not only was he a perfect size but he was thick enough to make you whine a bit. your cunt soaked him up, squeezing around his digits.

" s-shit... you're so tight."

draken's moans turned into rough grunts, he adored the way your cunt took him. a pretty girl ontop of him taking his cock wasn't new but he loved the feeling of it.

" ken.. you feel so good, your cock— is so big.." you mewled riding him. the sounds of skin clashing against eachother filled the room.

his eyes followed yours, scanning your body moving further down. he took something out of his jacket, which you hadn't noticed. it was a pre-roll, and his lighter.

he lit the blunt up, placing the opposite of the sparked blunt between his lips. one hand holding it the other hand on your hips.

" I love it.. when pretty girls like you take me," he uttered as he exhaled the smoke. he shotgunned you as dropped onto his cock.

the tip completely smashing against your cervix. you felt your stomach tightening, as you came on his cock. " ha.. ha.." you panted as draken alerted you that he was about to cum.

getting off you got inbetween his legs; grabbing his cock you kissed it. of course, it twitched and he hadn't been a fan of your teasing.

" w-whatcha' doin.." he leaned up watching you inbetween his legs.

" m' takin' care of you."

you placed a kiss on the tip, licking him up and down. Draken tried to hold his cum in— he really did.. but seeing you bat your eyelashes at him as you teased him made it hard.

thick ropes of his cum landed on your tongue, some on your chest. " mm.." he groaned before exhaling the weed.

he helped you clean yourself up, giving you his jacket. the two of you smoked as he talked about his gang, you seemed interested as he showed a photo of what his friends looked like.

" oh so you're a bad boy," you scoffed. He rolled his eyes as he inhaled the marijuana. you spent the night inside the guest bedroom, you didn't wanna go home drunk and high. so you texted Bambi before hand.

but,, when you woke up that morning. something felt odd.. like you'd been watched or touched within your sleep. wanting to brush it off you took an Uber back home.

' something's wrong,'

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall