𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝟐𝟖|

"𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝗺𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬"
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

"We're going to the mall

"We're going to the mall."

Levi's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. Remo's words still have me in a chokehold. Why would he think like that? I don't even know how he got hurt, but I'm going to find out. There's so many things I want to find out about him.

He's got mystery on his skin and I want to explore and discover every single one.

Excited, I glance up at Levi with a smile. He throws an arm over my shoulder and grins back at me. "Yes ma'am, that's right. We're taking you to the mall to eat the best bloody burgers you will ever have."

It takes all my willpower to not do a weird, excited dance in front of everyone. Remo siddles up to me, so close his arm brushes mine. I don't even question him when he uses his index finger and thumb to haphazardly pick up Levi's hand by the wrist and then proceeds to toss it off my shoulder as we approach the car.

I move to open the backdoor but Nemo reaches forward and slaps my hand away from the handle. He opens the passenger door for me and butterflies swarm in my stomach. Confused, I glance up at him curiously. Wouldn't he rather have one of the other boys sit up front with him? His dark eyes flash as he nods his head towards the seat. "Come on, Darya. Get in," he murmurs, his voice a deep rumble and pressed a hand against my lower back to urge me inside. A shiver wiggles its way down my back as heat explodes from the place his hand touched. My face is hot and I just know I'm blushing like an idiot.

Hesitantly, I do as he says as Gabriel and Levi climb in the back. However, we don't leave  just yet. We follow Luke home so he can leave his car, and then he squashes up in the back with the other two.

"Move up," Luke snaps.

"Where the fuck must I go? On his lap?" Gabriel snaps back.

"Yes."

"No! He'll break my legs," Levi whines.

"Ya rude shit," Gabriel gasps. "How could you – Oh my god! Princess, turn up the volume, turn up the volume," Gabriel gushes, smacking me and the seat all at once.

I lean forward hesitantly, glancing up at Remo to see if it's okay if I touch his stuff. He flicks his eyes off the road and gives me a little nod before focusing on driving again.

"Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally. When you're with me, baby."

I swing my head around when the two boys behind me start screeching the song at the top of their lungs. A second later Luke shrugs and joins in. I giggle silently when they start wiggling around, most probably 'dancing'.

"When we collide, sparks fly. When you look in my eyes. It takes my breath away."

"Jesus, stop fucking dancing. Your fat asses are making the whole damn car shake," Nemo grumbles in that dark voice of his. However, despite his moody demeanour, I catch sight of a small, baby smile on his face and his finger tapping the beat of the song against the steering wheel. He loves those guys. As much as his attitude says the opposite, he loves them. Or maybe likes them? I don't know.