suit bio

Hero costume

 enables the wearer to mimic a selection of super-abilities of his aliens through the use of high-powered Galvan and Cerebrocrustecean technology

Zach manufactures 99% of the parts he uses in the gear himself

made up of a variety of robotics, including Amazo tech. Zach designed his suit to know his plans and moves, as well as to make him stronger and faster in human form. is also specifically equipped to combat the members of Class 1A despite it's deadly functionalities, It is not designed to kill.

Zach created a massive sonic cannon, and mounted it on the suit's shoulder,  allowing to stun and cause panic in the ranks of the enemy, before closing in with a custom-designed ballistic-shield to engage and crush the debilitated foes in close range.

The suit is made of a graphene armour exoskeleton, this suit possessed 1020 HD Retinal imaging, night vision. The exoskeleton possessed a defibrillator to act as an ambulatory response system. At the trapezieus, the exoskeleton had flashers and strobes, also on the rear. Bundled into the vanes of the exoskeleton was a remote override operating system. In the armor's many systems was a neural guidance system, a vocal projection system, an audio defense system and a retractable thermo-resist blackout visor. On the shoulders were retractable multi-response rocket launchers, which also contained live round magazines, armor pierces, smoke pulses and tear gas. The arms possessed cannons, fire heat and sonics as well as mech ventilation and exhaust manifold. Also in the arms was the programming for the mech's camouflage capabilities. The fingers were built with a 100 pounds per square inch tactile response prosthesis and could deploy a cape-shaped bomb shield. The legs contained nitrous oxide propulsion, ejector/rocket thrust boots and anti-grav magnivolt all terrain stabilizers. The back of the mech contained a rechargeable hybrid power cell fuel pack while the front had a spina link digital core processor.

 the armor possesses immense levels of strength and durability, though it could barely withstand a blow from Mjolnir. It also possesses various weapons, including missile batteries and guns powerful enough to hurt the Hulk and devastate a large area. On its palms are energy weapons. It's capable of interplanetary flight, traveling from Earth to the Black Hand of God in a short amount of time. The armor was also designed to absorb and withstand large amounts of gamma energy, enabling it to shield Zach from a gamma explosion with the power of approximately 3000 Gamma Bombs, though the armor was heavily damaged.

The suit's sonar negated Predator's advantage of turning invisible, besides giving Zach added strength for hand-to-hand combat. Coupled with armor that blocked Predator's sharp blades

It has an improved exo-system in order to withstand the cold and heat related repulsors to burn off excess ice or frost. It is naturally bulkier than the basic armor but it is required for its intended purpose.

The armored suit could notably adapt to all systems that tried to detect it. After that, it would adjust itself to remain undetected

The armor includes magnetic repulsors housed in the palm of each glove, an electric discharge can generate a massive electric shock on command by generating up to 100,000 Megavolts of pure energy that can be fired from the armor's fingers, and an modular electro-blaster that is magnetically clipped onto the armor's magnetic wrist holder, The palm repulsors were also capable to emit a form of ice or polymer to lock an opponent in place