𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

-Natalie's POV-

I sit down at my desk in my office, I tap the desk quickly and repeatedly trying to think. All I can think about is Diana today...and from Friday. She's getting brave, more confident. Which I like, she was begging for it Friday which turned me on so much...But that also leads to me wanting more of her..which I don't like so much.

When I saw her in that dress, I couldn't help but smile because she looked mesmerising. I could lose my job but I'm more afraid of her getting expelled, she has dreams that I know she can make happen. As much as I am a bitch, I don't want to ruin her future. Daniels already suspects us. Today we were too close to getting caught.

She was so different Friday. The way she was on top of me and—

I hear a knock at my door and I quickly stand up. I'm supposed to be working not thinking about her..she's only a girl, who I am attracted to yes. But I'm attracted to lots of people..

I walk out of my office and towards the door, I pull it open and Ellie stands outside crying with a big suitcase and a bag on her back.

That fucking asshole.

"He hates me Natalie." She starts sobbing and hyperventilating.

I take a deep breath and step closer to her and pull her towards me hugging her.

I don't show affection much with my siblings, especially since I only really talk to Carson. But Ellie's always been a daddy's girl, my dad and her had a strong bond.

"It's alright ellie." I rub her back trying to calm her. I'm not good with this kind of shit.

"It's not—he told me he doesn't want to speak to me again—he talked to mom about sending me away. He said he can never look at me the same—that all I am is a disappointment now." She sobs, shaking and I keep rubbing her back. She's not a dog but I don't know what else to do.

"You are not a disappointment. You have a right to love who you do. You can't control who you love. I know it's hard, I really do Ellie. It's sucks shit, but if he can't look at you the same let him. You will find someone who will look at you with nothing other than love, because you let yourself feel those things. Don't lock away your feelings." I tell her and she starts to calm down. I guess I'll give her the advice I'd give my younger self.

"Can..I stay here for awhile?" She sniffles leaning back and I nod smiling at her a little, I pick up her suitcase and step back so she can come in. I shut the door when she walks past.

I walk towards the stairs and up towards my guest bedroom.

I open the door for her. I walk in putting the suitcase down on the double bed, the guest bedroom is a medium sized room. The walls are white except for the one behind the bed that's grey. To the right of the bed is wall with a small closet, that has mirror doors. The the bedroom door beside it. The other side of the bed is where the window is, there's a white dresser under it. There's also a desk in this room, only a small one but it's there. There's a tv in the wall in front of the bed.

"Thanks." She wipes the tears under her eyes.

"Well I suppose if Camila likes women, we will never know." I cross my arms and she laughs a little. I hear purring and Maggy rubs herself off the side of my leg.

"I'll order some pizza, I'll call you when it's here." I tell her and she nods. I'll leave her alone for a while so she can put her stuff away and calm down.

✺   ✺   ✺

I sit down on my couch, a glass of wine in hand as I wait for the pizza. I watch 'you' on Netflix, it's...something. I'm not really paying attention, since my mind is on something else.