023. death keeps knocking on my door

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

DEATH KEEPS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR

 ❝DEATH KEEPS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Stella wandered through the early morning fog filling the Mystic Square. The crisp air didn't bother her, being a vampire... but she was surprised by how many humans were wandering around unbothered.

She remembered her time being human, and hating the early mornings because they were so cold. She would do anything to stay snuggled in bed, but her parents wouldn't let her miss out on a day of school.

Thinking about her beloved parents, she hadn't seen Aphrodite step into view, the fellow heretic offering a smile.

"Hey." The De Martel greeted, still unsure to why the Lewis had wanted to meet up, as they hadn't talked a whole lot... but the blonde heretic had a sense of urgency in her voice when she asked for Aphrodite to meet her.

"Hey, thanks for meeting me." Stella said, taking a seat at one of the vacant wooden benches. Aphrodite took a seat beside her, "It sounded urgent." The redhead replied.

Stella nodded, "It is. It's actually about Olivia." She said, as Aphrodite turned her entire body towards the blonde, giving her utmost attention. "What about Liv?" Aphie asked, now already filled with concern.

"I... wasn't sure whether to go straight to Liv about this, because she seems like an ordinary human whilst I can tell that you're a vampire." Stella spoke, before she placed her hand over her own heart, "I can tell that you don't have a heartbeat."