32

hi!

Flashback "How could you?"

Flashback
"How could you?"

"I never meant to hurt you Tae."

"Don't fucking call me that Kwon Nari. I trusted you." Taeyong wiped away his tears as he glared at the girl in front of him. Not just any girl, his girl. The girl who made him think differently.

The gun in his hands shook violently. Nari's gun in a similar state. Two lovers. Star-crossed.

How cruel was fate? Or maybe they were never fated to be together? Maybe they threw fate to the wind and chose each other, maybe that's why their parting is so painful?

"Please don't do this." Nari cried. Taeyong shook his head making the girl harden her gaze. "Then you leave me no choice."

BOOM

(End of flashback)

"Do you see that?" Jisung's voice called Taeyong back to attention. He glanced at what Jisung was pointing to on the screen.

"What the hell?" Chenle mumbled rising to his feet.

Taeyong sighed rubbing his temples, he told the members to bring him in.

Him as in Goo Juyong who was aimlessly searching for NCT in the forest above their hideout. He was bruised and his white shirt was stained with blood. He turned his attention to the screen again when Sungchan and Shotaro came into view. Juyong put his hands up and then Sungchan detained him while Shotaro lead them back into the hideout.

"No one has ever breached out hideout Until that little girl and not her father." Taeyong glared at Chenle who was partially responsible.

When the trio entered the room again, Sungchan pushed Juyong onto the ground. The elder scrambled onto his hands and knees and crawled towards Taeyong only to be intercepted by Chenle. Chenle pulled the man up to his feet by his collar.

If looks could kill... well you know the rest.

"Where is she? What did you do with her?" Chenle shook Juyong as he questioned him. Juyong tried to push Chenle off.

"Listen, I'll tell you what you want if you do something for me."

"What more could you possibly want." Taeyong interjected while placing his hand on Chenle's shoulder making him step away leaving Taeyong and Juhee's father to stare at each other.

Juyong smirked. He said he knew that his daughter meant a great deal to Chenle so he was willing to help them get to her if they arrange for him to be taken out of the country.

"Mingi is crazy. The moment you pull anything to rescue her, he would kill her himself if it meant no one else having her."

"What the fuck do you mean have her? She isn't a fucking object." Chenle yelled nearly lunging at the man, but was held back.