Chapter 8

Hey you guys! So were you all surprised with the last chapter?? And also, I’m thinking about writing my author’s note at the end now? What do you think about that? And I am SO sorry for the wait! I didn't know I would have so much going on! Please leave feedback in the comments and tell me if you would like for me to write the note at the end! (: (PS: this chapter is dedicated to a fan who I have gotten close to and you should go check out her books! Thanks Aly!) Another thing! I have changed the genre from 'Romance' to 'Teen Fiction' so yeah.. Bye!

~Rylee xx

Cammei POV

                Two hours. Two hours wasn’t enough to cry. Two hours wasn’t long enough for the flood of salty tears that ran down my face and stained my satin pillowcase. Two hours was, however, how long it took for me to realize who was probably behind everything. “That son of b*tch,” I had said out loud when I realized that Tyler was the one who more than likely ruined one of the best things in my life.

                Two hours later I was still in the same position as when Sam had called me and broke up with me. For a reason I didn’t know. Two hours later, I had my phone out, dialing Tyler Thomas’s phone number.

                “Sup?” His usual, sly voice answered. I took a deep breath before answering him.

                “What the hell have you done?” I whispered into the phone, hate cringing in my voice.

                His snicker sounded from the other line. “Oh dearest Cammei, what are you talking about?”

                I held back the stinging pain in my throat that I knew was soon going to be tears. “You know exactly what I’m talking about. You know what has happened. I know that you have something to do with it, Tyler. What I want to know though is how and what exactly. Because, honestly, I’m f*cking confused.”

                “See, that’s your problem. You underestimate people, especially me. I told you that I was out for revenge. I told you to watch out,” He replied to me and I could basically hear the smile in his tone.

                I tasted a single tear fall onto my lips, why should I be caring like this? Why should this be bothering me? ‘You love him.’ A voice inside my head told me. “How? That’s what I want to know.”

                “Simple. A little birdy—or should I say myself—followed you into the lockerooms. Of course you were too dumb to remember and lock the doors. I took a photo of you, did some editing twerks here and there—perks of being a computer nerd—and voila. A very, very disturbing photo of you and a helpless Google victim having too much fun after school,” Tyler responded while anger boiled inside of me, “and your lover just so happened to believe it. I could have a lot of fun with this, Cammei.” I cringed at the sound of my name coming from him.

                “So that’s it? Fake sexting? Or is sextography a better word?” I asked him but didn’t wait for an answer, “you are a worthless piece of sh*t you know that Tyler?”