Chapter 7

Harry drops me home at midnight, on the dot. He even walks me up to the door. What a gentleman, I think sarcastically. "I had fun tonight." I say before I have to step inside. 

He smiles, "Me too. I'm glad you enjoyed our gig." I smile back at him, "Ye were amazing! I loved every cover." 

His smile widens. He kisses on the first date, my mind reminds me. My eyes widen at where my thoughts have strayed. "Oh and Ginger," he says, taking a step closer. "Yes?" I ask, my heart rate picking up. "You're the first person, besides the boys, who I've told about my past. I don't usually tell people I barley know that." He says, his eyes searching my face. "Really?" I ask, my eyes zoning in on his delicious lips. Harry had a knack for reading my mind.

"Mhm," he hums, his face inching closer to mine. "Then why did you tell me?" I mumble. He stops and gazes into my eyes, as if he's searching for the answer. "I'm not sure, but I'm glad I did." He give me a sexy half smile. I smile too, leaning up on my tippy toes to touch his lips. 

Our lips collide in an explosion of fireworks. Wow! Who'd ever thought I would have made the first move? Not me, that's for sure. 

But ever since I've met Harry, I've been taking a lot of risks I normally wouldn't. 

I would usually be studying, avoiding boys, be on my own or talking on the phone with Emma. 

Now I was out late with boys, I barely new actually, and now here I was kissing one. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. I feel him smile against my lips. His hands move from my face, down my neck, my shoulders, my sides, down the small of my back and finally cup my behind, pushing me closer, if possible, into him. 

I haven't been kissed a lot, but this was definitely the best kiss ever. 

Harry drags his tongue along my lower lip, asking for permission, but I deny it. I break away from the kiss, smirking. "Are you smirking at me Gingy?" Harry smirks back, a gleam in his eyes. "Indeed I am Hazza and did you just call me Gingy? What did I say I'd do?" I ask playfully. He lets go of me and backs away. He laughs, holding his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay, I won't call you Gingy again." He smiles a triumphant smile at me, dimples popping. I can't help but smile back. "Goodnight, Mr. Styles," I say in a fake British accent. 

Harry grins and bow. "Goodnight, Miss Brown." He straightens up  and turns to walk out the gate. 

I'm about to walk inside when I remember something. "Harry!" I stage whisper across the yard. He turns, and stage whispers back "What?" I giggle and he smiles. "Thanks for tonight and for letting me see beneath your beautiful." I say mimicking him, back in the restaurant. 

He grins, his eyes soft with some emotion I can't fanthom. "Anytime Ginger. I'm just a puzzle book, waiting for a smart girl like you to figure me out." And those are the last words I hear from him before he disappears out the gate. 

I quickly lock the door and run up the stairs to my bedroom, grateful my mother was in bed for work. I quickly strip out of my clothing and into my PJ's and snuggle under the duvet. I've got butterflies in my tummy and my lips tingle from the kiss. Wow. I just kissed a Sex God. Holy cow. 

That night I dream of a tall boy, with curly hair, green eyes and a fucked up past but an amazing future. I think of angelic voices and kisses and I finally fall into a beautiful sleep with a megawhatt smile plastered on my face 

*Night time next day*

I had woken up the morning after my date with Harry and I was on cloud nine.