~14 Angry Ex-Lover 😠

Bonnie was still beside Damon, staring at nothing in particular. She was somewhat in a state of shock. What Enzo had revealed shocked the hell out of her because she wasn't expecting anything like that to spill form his lips. Damon Salvatore tried to end his life because of her? She hadn't realized how much he loved her, how much of an impact she had on him, until now.

Damon took a big breath and sighed. "I don't expect you to understand why I did what I did, Bonnie. Just know that I didn't want to live in a realm where you no longer existed." He stated honestly. "You mean so much to me. You're my.... you're my life and if anything were to ever happen to you, I'd..."

Bonnie turned her attention toward Damon who was clenching his first and flexing his jaw. "What? You'd what?"

Again, he took a big breath to begin again

Again, he took a big breath to begin again. "I just need for you to understand that I will ..." Damon was finding it had to express how he felt and still feels during her absence. Telling her how he felt had proven to be harder than it was to tell Elena how he was feeling. And it was starting to piss him off. Why was it so hard to talk to the woman he loved more than his own existence? She should be the easiest person to talk to and the first person he talks to.

Bonnie reached out and touched his arm. "Damon, what is it? What's wrong?"

A growl escaped his lips as he pushed to his feet and started to pace the floor. "Everything! Everything is wrong, witch!"

Bonnie glared at him. "I'm only trying to help. No need for any of that, Damon."

Damon opened his mouth to say something but thought against it and closed his mouth. He really didn't want to start a fight with the woman he loved especially since she's just getting back home.

"Uh-uh. Go ahead and say what you had to say to me," She stated and pushed to her feet. "Say it! Now!"

He glared at her. "Don't test me, Bennett."

"What is wrong with you? Are you bipolar or something? One minute you're all good and happy then the next, you're cold and angry." She snapped. "I can't keep up with you."

He swallowed. "Shut up, Bonnie."

Bonnie shook her head and stepped up into his face. "No! I'm not going to just stand by why you take out your sudden anger on me for no reason, and out of the blue. I want to know why you're so suddenly mad at me."

"I'm mad at you because you died! I'm mad at you because you sacrificed yourself for me! And I'm mad because I love you!" he snarled, glaring down at her with teeth bared.