ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I'm tired."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Everyone went silent, their breaths held in as Quaritch removed the knife from the wound, the young lovers stared at each other in dismay, Malìl with his hands wrapped around at the side of Dahlia's waist.

"Malìk..." Dahliä trailed off, losing the braveness in her voice, Malìk felt a sharp pain in his stomach, it was a shitty horrible feeling, the kind that makes you want to throw up immediately. His heart began slowing down. The world went quiet.

He felt warm blood touch his skin,Malìk looked down, new blood spewing from Dahliä's gut. Quaritch breathed heavily with a slight smirk.

"No, no, no." He spoke up, feeling her go weak in the knees and quickly catching her, Dahliä just looked up at him in slight shock. You'd never tell that she was in pain, bleeding, she was completely composed.

A cry from rage was heard behind them, the mother screamed at the top of her lungs in anger, the adrenaline running through her veins as her body commanded her to shoot Quaritch. The arrow only shot through his arm, it shouldn't hurt as much as it did but due to all the damage, it hurt like hell.

The Colonel fell back, losing balance and landing in the water. Ney'tiri instantly ran towards her daughter, constantly repeating her name trying to get her attention.

Dahliä eyes glanced at her mother, her eyes watering as she called Dahliä ' my sweet daughter'. Spider's eyes widened, his body falling into shock. "Shit!" Lo'ak yelled, his feet beginning to move towards his sister, the human boy following along. "Dahliä! Dahliä!"

The mother wrapped her daughter around her arms, her and Malìk setting Dahliä down, her head resting on his lap as he cupped her cheek, already tearing up at this point.

Lo'ak's tears began forming, his body tensing up, tunnel vision straight on Dahliä as his stomach twisted and began to knot in the most uncomfortable way possible. He felt sick to his stomach, it was like a large elastic band had just hit his skin, stinging with that horrible feeling of unsureness, lost, confused, hurt, panic.

Surely, she'd be ok, they thought they lost Neteyam until finding out that he was fine.

It was going to be just that, Dahliä will be ok. This was just a stab anyways, Neteyam got shot, Lo'ak could just use some cloth to stop anymore bleeding.