hungry for you

Laila's POV

The following morning.......

I slowly skipped down the black themed stairs taking my time as I  rubbed  the sleepiness out of my eyes using my right hand index finger steadying myself using my left hand against the golden handrail.

My eyes stung so much to the extent that I couldn't see well without feeling the burning sensation in them so I decided to walk using my other senses as  I only prayed that I wouldn't bump into anything or fall on the way to the kitchen which I only cared for right now.

I wanted my body intact all the way to the pancakes so I could devour them mercilessly.

My stomach growling had woken me up from the nap I took after Skylar turned me down late in the night to go take a shower.

I was tempted to go run after her but I knew it would seem desperate which I'm not or will ever be besides it's her loss not mine.

She doesn't see I'm the one trying to ease both our plans out by stopping ourselves from hiding in the bushes bug instead  go straight to the point which is pay sex then we are done.

I know it's going to be good for both of us but I don't know why she wants to prolong stuff when we only live once infact she's wasting both our time besides it's not that we are meant to be with each other ,we are just spending time before we find our true soulmates.

The  smell of the freshly cooked pancakes mixed with fried egg practically made me  jump out of bed to the bedroom door walking out swiftly out without knowing where I was going so here I am still following the scent of the freshly cooked food to the destination I know which is the kitchen.

I took in a deep breath making my stomach grumble more as I tracked my way to the kitchen hopefully thinking it's the right path because I don't what I'm going to do and  feel like if I realize I'm going the wrong way.

No.... don't even think about it...

I cooed myself not wanting to think of the disappointment hat would flash over me due to the fact that I haven't had a meal for over a day which will just trash my saved up energy making me drained out.

I yawned out in both hunger and sleepiness as I continued my way down the stairs .  I stretched out on my way  extending my arms and back too before flexing it backwards  stopping in my tracks for a few seconds.

My white shirt that I wore yesterday rode up showing off my skin which was near the waist band of the black shorts loose shorts beneath the shirt that the chilly breeze hit coming from one of the open window just left of the grand staircase rolling a shiver down my spine then throughout my body.

I continued my way down the stairs not bothering to stretch my legs  because I knew it would take a lot of time  but just made sure to extend them more infront when I'm going down another step making my feet flinch against the cold floor everytime due to the coldness that hit my skin with every step I strode.

Thick silence surrounded me with every quiet step I took down except the calm heart beat against my chest that could be barely heard by anyone as I continued to rub my stingy eyes finding satisfaction in rubbing them.

My left hand grazed against the end of the hand rail making me realize I was at the end of the staircase so I took my last step to the firm ground beneath my feet sighing softly.