"Your gonna be the BEST Mother." - N

CREDIT - iloveloakxneteyam65

No one's POV-

Today was one of the worst and saddest days Y/n has ever had in her life. It's like most days when she overthinks herself and thinks she's not good enough for anyone, even her family.

At that time round, Neteyam was riding his Ikran. Just as he was about to pass a big tree he saw Y/n in it. 'I should go see what she's doing' Neteyam thought to himself.

Neteyam POV-

As I get off my Ikran, I hear crying sounds coming from where Y/n sat. I climbed the tree that Y/n was in and there she is.. sitting there. Crying.

"What happened?" I ask coming to sit next to her "oh shit, sorry." She said quickly wiping her tears "no need to be sorry, what happened?, why are you crying?.." I asked worried "it's nothing Neteyam, I'm fine" she smiled weakly "it's not nothing with you crying like that, tell me. I'll listen" I said honestly "it's just. I think I'm not enough for anyone. I don't think anyone likes me. I feel like, that I don't even belong here, In this clan. Well I don't belong anywhere. I'm not even good with anyone or anything" she said. We sat in silence, letting her calm down a bit. Then I spoke "Y/n, your the best girlfriend I have ever dated, your enough for me, your own family, and this clan. Don't think like that cause you are the most amazing and caring person I have ever met!." I said looking at her blue eyes "really?" "Yeah, and if we're still together in the future, which I have a strong feeling we are.

You are going to be the BEST mother of our kids."

I smiled and she looked at me surprised and a bit flustered "but just between us, they'll have my personality for sure" I say proudly and she nudges me "Hey!" We both laughed. "Feel better?" I ask "yeah. Thank you Neteyam," she hugged me and then kissed me

A/n-

WSGGG SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE JUST ON HOLIDAY!

WC- 356