It was a Mistake - Nashi's life [FT fanfic]

[13 years after . . . . . .]

Nashi's P.O.V.

I grabbed my shoulder bag from my bed then let my hair flow down from the back and put my baby pink lip gloss on. As I was climbing down the stairs, I heard Mom and Dad stop me. I rolled my eyes and turned my heel to face them.

"Morning, Mom. Dad..." They always make me greet them every morning. I know it's a common courtesy but, this day is just not a good day for me to be obedient.

"Morning, hun." Mom kisses my forehead, Dad kissed me on my head.

"Morning, my baby girl." Dad chuckles as he drank his brewed coffee.

"Uh, can I go now? I wanna go to the mall before first day - which is tomorrow." I stated, crossing my fingers on my back.

My Dad, Natsu Dragneel sighed then threw the car keys. I caught it and smiled, hugging both of them, "Thanks, guys. See you later!"

I dashed off from the house, hopped inside Dad's car then started its engine. Dialing Dylan's number, he picked up the phone after the first three rings.

"Sakura-"

"I told you, it's Nashi." I rolled my eyes as I made my way to Dylan's.

"Look, I don't think we should do this. I mean, I'm so, uh, busy right now... so, uh-"

"Dyl, get off the phone... Let's do it!"

"Uh, g-gotta go."

I lifted an eyebrow when I heard someone's faint voice in the background. "Dyl, are you sure you're too busy right now?" I pretended to play dumb.

"Uh, a-actually, my big sis is right here and, uh-"

"Your big sis?" I shook my head on the phone, "Because I'm pretty sure you told me she was in England yesterday." I lifted an eyebrow as I waited for Dylan to answer but, he didn't.

"Oh. D-Did I say that?" I heard him chuckle nervously. "Uh, g-g-gotta go."

He hung up on me. I tucked the phone back inside my pocket. "I can't believe he used the playing-dumb with me. On the phone! I'll definitely show him." I pressed the gas pedal with more force then revved up the gear.

_ _ _

"Who's the-?" Dylan's eyes widened when he saw me at the door. I lifted my sunglasses and grinned.

"Hi, Dyl." I greeted, with a smirk sorrounding my face.

"W-What are you-?" he stuttered.

"Oh, Dyl. You look as if you have seen a ghost. Don't worry, I was just dropping by. And I thought if I could see your big sister." I wiped the grin off my face when I slammed the door wide open and saw Tiffany beside him. Her eyes widened when the sheets fell off. She squealed, crouching down to get the sheets.

"Don't even squeal, girl. You're not that beautiful, dear." I smirked evilly at her, shaking my head - full of confidence. "In fact, you aren't even worth looking at." I turned to look at Dyl.

"Honestly, Dyl - you are the worst liar ever." I flipped my hair to let it flow on the back then walked back to the car, wearing the sunglasses again. "Toodles, wh*res!" the tires screeched, leaving the smoke in front of dylan and Tiffany.

"Nashi! Baby...!"

Dylan's voice faded away when I finally got away from his block. As I was speeding away, dirt got in the way of my eyes so, I ended up crashing into one of the cars in the parking lot.

_ _ _

There were a lot of people almost sorrounding us by the incident area. A cop was writing on his notepad and the owner of the car was complaining to the police.

"Hey," Oh, great. I turned around and saw Mom and Dad running towards me, "What happened?" Mom held both of my hands while Dad was figuring his way out of the accident.

"Sir, I sincerely apologize for my daughter's irresponsible actions.." Dad spoke.

"Sir, she was clearly driving without her license." The police contradicted, gesturing me.

"I already told you - I forgot the frickin' license." I placed my arms on my hips, looking away from the police.

I turned around and saw Dad figuring things out with the cop while Mom accompanies me inside the car. "What the hell were you thinking, Sakura!? That was your Dad's car!" Mom screamed when we got inside the car.

I rolled my eyes, "You think I planned for this to happen? LOOK, I just encountered Dyl has a tramp and-"

"Dylan? Who's Dylan?" Mom asked, lifting an eyebrow at me. "What did I say about having boyfriends?" Mom pointed a finger at me.

Dad arrived inside, exactly on time and glared at me. "Now, Nashi! Didn't I warn you to not forget your license?"

"Ugh, Dad, I told you I-"

Before I could finish my explanation, Mom interrupted.

"Natsu, our daughter has been going out on a date without telling us about it." Mom spoke.

"MOM! I already told you about Dylan. You just never paid attention and you always forget about things." I exclaimed.

"Natsu, did you just hear our daughter?" Mom said angrily to Dad.

"Nashi, you are grounded. You hear me? You are not allowed to have your license," Dad took my license and my car keys. "AND you are not allowed to use the car for a month."

"A MONTH?! DAD! That is like, the most treacherous thing ever!" My eyes widened. This punishment is the worst one yet!

"I'm taking that as a compliment, then." Dad smirked as he started the engine and set his way home.

I can't believe this! My last day of summer ends up like this!? This sucks.

* * *

Sequel of "IT WAS A MISTAKE". This time, the story is about Nashi's life as an 18-year-old College girl. Hope you'll enjoy :D

Xoxo,
NaLuPrincessClare