New Story coming this Fall 2023

Warm hello to anyone who remembers my stories, :,) it's been a minute, how are you?

I am absolutely happy to announce that I have dusted off the old keyboard, cracked all my knuckles, and am in the midsts of writing another romantic comedy after so long! (Since Highschool oh wow)

BIG DISCLAIMER: This story will NOT be on Wattpad and will be an actual published Ebook on Amazon for only $3.99 !
I will however post a few chapters to entice you guys on a separate book here with the cover and title While We Aligned on Wattpad just so you guys can get a feel whether or not you'd be interested in the story. (It is up on my profile right now by the way!)
You'll get updates of progress and when preorders are available, additional cover art, and chapters to read!

Snippet Summary:

"You're my guardian angel?"

Damian stared back at me as he shoveled some greens into his mouth, chewing and swallowing down his food before gesturing at himself.

"That is me yes." He casually confirmed, nodding and twisting open his silver flask with one hand before throwing his head back and taking a swig.

"Mm, mind if I get another serving of mashed potatoes, my toes are actually curling," He praised, sucking some gravy off the tip of his thumb and pointing at his almost empty plate with his fork.

I stared at the tatted, lean man in front of me, devouring the dinner I had given him just two minutes ago and downing it with whatever hard liquor was in his flask and found myself at a loss for words.

"You are not a guardian angel," I told him with a slow shake of my head, rejecting the newly received information.

He looked at me with an unbothered expression. "Okay," he shrugged, going back to eating.

"Where are your wings?" I felt stupid for even asking the question, for even entertaining the idea at all but his nonchalant attitude was starting to push my buttons.

He feigned a gasp and placed a heavy hand over his chest.

"Just because you make me dinner does not mean I'm going to show you my wings." Damian chastised me, a slow smirk making its way over his face before he shot me a sly wink.

"I'm not that type of angel."

———————————————————————————-

You know I always make my summaries just a segment from my story, I always wanted to publish and as I focused on my actual career in the health field after college, I felt like I was never really done wanting to write and I wanted to continue sharing stories and characters with you guys!