one hundred & nineteen

one hundred & nineteen, healing journey

ELSIEVERONA just posted a photo!

LIKED BY @FLORENCEPUGH, @ZAYN, @OLIVIARODRIGO, @HARRYSTYLES AND 27,510,944 OTHERS

ELSIEVERONA hi everyone. first, i just wanted to thank all of you for the outpour of support and sweet messages you've sent me during this very difficult time. as most of you know, i do struggle with an eating disorder and depression and it has been a very challenging time managing this while on tour. which is why it saddens me to say that i will be postponing my tour until further notice. i really want to take this time to fully heal and get the help that i need while i'm getting the full support and stability i need that life on the road does not give me. i will be promoting my movie that is coming out very soon and will do interview tours for the entire month in october. i wish i could finish out the tour but i need to put my health first and get the help i need. during this time, all i ask is for privacy as i will be spending my time with my lovely boyfriend, hayden and my step-daughter briar.

thank you.

view all comments

USER don't even worry about us, elsie. we all support your decision and wish you a speedy recovery!

USER i really wanted to see you but i care more about your health! i wish you all the best in your recovery!

OLIVIARODRIGO you are incredibly strong and i wish you all the best in your healing journey!

MADISONBEER i love you and hope you heal during this time

USER YOU DESERVE THE WORLD AND MORE!

HARRYSTYLES you are the definition of strong. i hope you are able to fully heal from this.

ZAYN i love you always, elsie.

FLORENCEPUGH here's to your healing journey, elsie

AUSTINBUTLER i hope you have a speedy recovery, cilla

USER is it bad that i want them back? ):
|
USER yes?!? his girlfriend is the literal reason why elsie was in the hospital

USER #weloveyouelsie

comments are limited

BELLA'S CORNER

here's a filler before i do a time jump (:

if you haven't, check out my harry styles fanfic based off of this one