Chapter 29: A Weekend Alone

*This chapter is extremely suggestive. This might not be a "child friendly" chapter, but I'm not your parent, so I won't tell you what to do.*

"Is breá liom tú" means I love you in Irish.

"Is breá liom tú níos mó" means I love you more in Irish.

~February 14th (8 am)~

~Emily and Sebastian are staying at Mark's house for the weekend. Mark offered to take them for the weekend seeing the weekend was special to them. Small Note.~

Sean lay on the bed, slowly falling asleep. He had been up all night editing videos. He laid on his back and tried to go to sleep. She crept into their room and pounced on him, sitting on his lap. He arched his knees and pulled her closer to him.

"Happy Valentines day!" She kissed him, he smiled, kissing her.

"Indeed."

She sat on his lap, as he sat up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he got up. Sean got up, keeping his hold and walked downstairs with her. She breathed on his neck as he walked.

He sat her on the kitchen table and looked at her. She kissed him passionately, still being wrapped around him. Sean put his hands on her sides and kissed him. Sean squeezed her sides. She smiled again. She whispered in his ear.

"Guess what day it is?" He got a chill up his spine. He picked her up, keeping his grip and walked upstairs, slowly. Stopping every two stairs, teasing her. She smirked. He brought her upstairs and sat in his chair. Her legs came out of the sides of the chair, sitting on his lap, staring at him with her glossy [Y/ Eye Color] eyes. Sean smiled.

(If you have played Tonsil Tennis or even know what it is for this matter, you will understand this next part. I will explain it if anyone has questions or is confused. Very fun and awesome.)

"Tennis?" He looked at her, she bit her lip and nodded.

"Tournament?" She nodded. He smirked. She pecked his lips, smirking. He leaned her closer and kissed her deeply! . As the game goes. She smiled.

"Yooou, Need to stop teasing me!" Sean smirked at her.

Her eyes sparkled. She aggressively kissed him. Placing her tongue in the assigned place. Sean pushed against it, teasing her. She sat closer to him.

"Be Nike!" Sean looked at her. She bit her lip again. He pulled her closer to him. He kissed her again, She smiled. She put it full on and he smiled, nodding.

*doorbell rings* She kissed him a bit more before getting up to answer. As she went downstairs, he flipped it up and pulled his shirt down. He walked downstairs hearing a deep voice. As he came downstairs he saw Emily and Sebastian, along with Mark. He made sure it was flipped and went to greet them.

"DADDY!" She ran to him. He picked her up and spun her. He smiled, kissing her cheek. [R] She took Sebastian and Emily upstairs. Mark walked to Sean and sat next to him.

"You good? I can take them back for a couple more hours if you want." Mark looked at Sean.

"No it's fine." Sean smiled at the ground.

"You look..." Mark chuckled.

"An epic game of tennis."

"Nice dude. Listen I gotta head home, I'll be at my apartment. Text me if you need anything. Okay?" Mark hugged Sean and went to his car.

Sean went upstairs into their room. Emily and Sebastian were taking a nap at the moment. He stood by the door.

"Come here." She smirked at him. Sean walked to her, sitting on the bed.

"I would say you won the game of tennis, but you will NEVER win the game of Rock...Paper...SCISSORS!" She giggled.

"You are joking right?" She shook her head. He smiled as she sat on his lap.

"Ready?" She looked at him. He nodded, holding his fist up.

"Rock..Paper..Scissors!" They both said. She held rock and he held scissors. She looked at him and smirked.

"Guess what this means?" She let her hair down. He smiled.

"Seeing it's V-Day, and noting I won. I think I should get from now, until the twins wake up, we need to play a 2 minute game of tennis and then snuggle me to death!" She smiled.

"Agreed." Sean nodded. She thinned her eyes.

"You're sprung aren't you?" She thinned at him. He nodded. She smiled at him. He kissed her before she could say anything. She closed her eyes and kissed him back.

~Time skipping and hour~

Sean lay next her. He whispered in her ear.

"Is breá liom tú"

"Is breá liom tú níos mó" She told him. He smiled.

"So you do know how to speak Irish." She nodded.

"I learned it from you." She told him, he pulled her closer to him. She kissed his cheek and turned to face him.

"Don't leave me...please..?"

"Why would I leave you?"

"I don't know....." She slowly closed her eyes. He opened the door and laid her on his lap. She hugged his waist.

"I love you." He kissed her. She mumbled I love you too as she fell asleep.

He smiled and held her close.

~A new story has erupted from the pits of my brain. After the 2nd or 3rd chapter of Daddy's Little Girl, it will be released. For a further update, another post will be made. Thanks.~