Kandy

Andy POV:

I lie awake feeling close to nothing, as I run through the scene in my head over and over again.

Fuck this.

I get up and turn on the stereo, just letting whatever disc was in there play. On comes a song I hadn't heard in 4 years. "MCR?" I say out loud. The sirens of Planetary (GO!) begin playing and I spring up from my slumped, depressing, but still standing position and begin flailing my arms around like a T-Rex, fangirling like- Well... Fangirling like Kristina. As soon as her name floods my head I sit down, and quietly rethink the scene that happened only hours ago, the same one MCR had taken my mind off of.

I apparently fall asleep, because I awaken to the buzz of the phone in my ear. I grab the phone off the couch beside my head.

"Hello?" I answer quite groggily, as I'd been passed out for what seemed like hours.

"Andy. Let me come over, we need to talk."

"What? What time is it?"

"You stupid dick, it's 2am. Get your ass up and get dressed, I'm coming over."

"Uh.. Um okay.." I say as she hangs up.

I get up off the couch and and toss my phone back onto the pillow. I walk to my room and change out of the clothes I was in at Lynn's, and change into something I know Kristina likes. I put on the sweatshirt Kristina gave me (with her band name printed across the front) with no shirt underneath, black ripped skinny jeans, and combat boots.

I hear a knock on the door of my dark, poorly-lit apartment, so I finish tying up my boots and hurry out to the front room to open the door. On the other side of the door stands Kristina, wearing black skinny jeans, a grey flannel buttoned all the way up, grey converse, and a backwards Jebus Cheebus snapback. In her hands, a CD. 

"Hey." she said, handing me the unmarked CD.

"What's this?" I say, looking up from the CD to the girl with smeared mascara on her eyelids.

"Just open the case." she replies, turning her head to the left to face the steps up to my apartment floor, making it obvious she's a bit fed up.

I open the case, and on the inside of the cover panel is a tracklist, most of the titles written were songs that I'd never even heard of.

It was written like this:

1. Walking With a Ghost- Tegan & Sara

2. Diluted- Slipknot

3. Apex Predator- Otep

4. Recover- CHVRCHES

5. Eyelids- PVRIS

6. Rain- Love, Robot & PVRIS

7. Machine- Love, Robot

8. Saviour- LIGHTS

9. America- Motionless In White

10. Sing- My Chemical Romance

11. Nineteen- Tegan & Sara

12. The Flood- Of Mice & Men

13. The Sky Under The Sea- Pierce The Veil

14. Brighter- Paramore

"Just put it in, alright?" she says, pushing past me and dropping herself onto the same couch I'd been sleeping on only minutes before.

"Um... Okay." I say, putting the CD into the player.

I look over to Kristina, who's suddenly crying on the couch. 

"Kris.... I... Are you okay?"  SHIT.