Chapter 10

" I've put my trust in you,

pushed as far as I can go,

and for this there's only one thing you should know,

I tried so hard and got so far,

but in the end it doesn't even matter,

I had to fall,

to lose it all,

but in the end it doesn't even matter ,"

                                                                  -Linkin Park

***

**

*

**

***

RECAP:

"Open that sexy lips of yours Willy," I told him, leaning forward more, my legs touching either side of his, my face a couple inches away from his as I watched his lips.

Damn, did those look magical.

Lips of an angel, I thought to myself.

I watched intently as I brought the bottle closer to his lips, all I could hear was his deep breathing and silent growling in his chest.

My eyes traveled finally from his soft looking lips up his sculptured nose to his dark eyes, starring straight into mine.

And what I did next, even surprised me.

****

****

****

Chapter 10

Eva's POV

Life is like a giant cake.

Full of such sweet pleasures, and may even come to a point where it is just rotten and spoiled.

It can make you feel higher than pot, or it may even make you feel lower than trash.

The point is, life is something that must be cherished, even if it sucks @$$.

You only get one life, and many people are willing to just throw the cake away.

Well, I'll tell you now, that is just a waste, you gotta make do with what you have.

Another thing that was a waste was the bottle of vodka, which used  to be full.

I watched it slowly drip down Will's hair, soaking him in the sharp singe of alcohol, his blond hair darkening.

He remained speechless, his jaw clenched, and his lips in a line.

Letting out a nervous chuckle, all alcohol out of my system as I slowly backed up from his lap.

The growl that left his lips, which indeed did not scare me, had me backing up towards the door.

I quickly grabbed the nearest thing next to me, which happen to be a semi-heavy bean bag chair and chucked it at his face, before sprinting out the door.

My breathing was heavy, each breathe burning deep in my stomach. My mind was urging me to go back to him, yet my heart told otherwise.

My heart was burning and before I knew it, I had sprinted like a mad woman to the kitchen and grabbed the carton of milk, chugging it down.