Chapter 44

(Ariana pov)

March-10th-2019
Studio📍

Today was our last day of rehearsals before I start my tour next week. I was figuring out how I could help my bebe.

Choreographer: "Okay everyone take a 10 minute break & we'll get back to it."
Courtney: "

I sit down & look through my bag getting my water bottle. In the corner of my eye I see Courtney.

Ariana: "Aren't you supposed to be working?"

Courtney: "Ehh not today & I wouldn't call what I do work, you forgot this at my apartment." She showed me my necklace Faith got me.

I felt my neck & immediately sighed in relief, I wasn't sure how I forgot it.

Ariana: "You're the best, god I don't know how the hell I'd forget that."

Courtney: "I heard Faith was getting signed by your label? How's that working?"

Ariana: "Not great & they didn't expect her, she says she's doing fine but I feel like it's bothering her."

These past couple of days have gone okay, as usual but she felt off like something was bothering her.

Courtney: "I could try talking with her if you want me to?"

Ariana: "Not it's fine, I've been figuring it all out myself, she needs a distraction, a break of some sort to get her back on track."

Courtney: "You really haven't thought of anything seriously." She smirks.

Ariana: "What!? Tell me!?"

Courtney: "Just take her on tour with you, it's like you said you want to make up for lost time & with you together, it might be difficult for a long distance relationship."

Ariana: "Long distance we did a long distance before, we were apart before."

Courtney: "It's not her it's you I'm talking about, I'm not going to say names but you know how you get."

Choreographer: "Alright people back to work, this is our last rehearsal, I don't expect you to remember it all, on tour we'll go over it, Ariana anything you want to add?"

Ariana: "Give me a minute please I'm very sorry." I go back to Courtney. "I'm not like that & this is very different, she's my middle school best friend."

Courtney: "It's worth a shot it'll distract her from everything & it'll be fun for you two to be on tour again, you never know if you don't ask?"

She smiles & walks away, as I go back to my dance crew, I smile & talk with them. I can lie I am a very sensitive person & I love her to death, it will probably happen with us being apart for that long.

Ariana's thoughts: "I can handle it right, she's not going to do anything stupid while I'm gone." I chuckle nervously.

I know that she wouldn't cheat on me, I won't. Why am I even thinking about this shit, I have nothing to worry about.

Ariana's apartment📍

Ariana: "Baby I'm home!! The funniest thing happened to me at rehearsal today, there was this...." I noticed it was very quiet & only my pups came to meet me. "Babe!!?"

I checked the whole apartment & she wasn't home at all. She barely knows anyone in the city got me wondering where she would've gone off to.

~Message~