Part 12

I'm going to meet up with my crush today. They're coming over to my place and we're probably going to just chill. They don't know that I like them but I'll try to tell them my feelings.

I hear the bell ring and I run downstairs, I quickly fix my hair and I open the door. My crush is standing in front of me with rain dripping from their hair to their neck. Oh, I bet their neck would feel so good under my lips..

I look back up and put my thought away. I smile and let them in. They take off their jacket and put it in the closet. We go upstairs and we decide to watch something on the tv. I get a notification that their favourite streamer is streaming right now so we watch that.

We're sitting on my couch and I scooch a little closer to them. I wrap my arms around them and I lay my head on their chest. I feel their heartbeat quicken and I ask "What's wrong?" They glance down at me and reply with "I wanna kiss you, you're too cute there."

My cheeks turn red and I slightly close my eyes while leaning in. Our lips touch and I feel a soft cloud on my mouth. Our lips part and we're just making eye contact. They're eyes are just so beautiful. They take my head and pull me in again, taking me in to a deep kiss. We cuddle and we finish watching the stream.